PoT5 easily best arena server!

Treblt

As Sensei Blanket says,

"tank tunnel is the hardest strategy I have ever played in arena, in any game. The skill level necessary to pick out a singular target and tunnel it, irregardless of the conditions is nearly impossible to successfully achieve. True dedication is required to mantain the palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy condition you exist in while tank tunneling. It is truly a next level type of trance, and I applaud any brave soul that can accomplish total peace while doing so."

As Sensei Blanket has spoken, such is truth and it is so written on the pages of the TriHard Prophecy of the Five Tome.

Edited by Treblt

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that's cool. Blanket as a player is better then you in swtor how does that make you feel?

not bad at all because I agree.

You however.

Must suck to lose every game unless I play with randos.

We win every game if we split dps, hard swap, or tank tunnel.

Goml douevenlift 420blazeit yoloswag

Let's be real here you guys are a tank tunnel team, it's not like anybody takes you seriously

Haha you guys are bad simply because youre to bad to combat their tank tunnel all you do is cry about it if it bothers you why dont you figure out how to beat it (you dont care about this game) well then why complain anyways

Haha you guys are bad simply because youre to bad to combat their tank tunnel all you do is cry about it if it bothers you why dont you figure out how to beat it (you dont care about this game) well then why complain anyways

We already did figure out how to beat it, pretty reliably too. Just have to take an actual full team, instead of playing with random harbinger players ;). Bit far behind on the times, Blees. Besides, when did you start defending the same people that make fun of you? Trying to get yourself into Ambien's spot Im thinking. So short ago you were talking about unsubbing when bastion players wouldn't play pot5 anymore because you didn't have anyone to carry you to beating Dolce.

We already did figure out how to beat it, pretty reliably too. Just have to take an actual full team, instead of playing with random harbinger players ;). Bit far behind on the times, Blees. Besides, when did you start defending the same people that make fun of you? Trying to get yourself into Ambien's spot Im thinking. So short ago you were talking about unsubbing when bastion players wouldn't play pot5 anymore because you didn't have anyone to carry you to beating Dolce.

no point for me to have ambiens spot hes so much better than me bro dmg tunnel as tank OP I cant win with dolce also bro smd

Ummmmm......we won every game. We only tank tunneled you one game too.

Somadcuzbad

Was talking about pts "Lets split DPS and rape them" *dies both rounds within 130*. No one really cares about whether you beat me while I pugged a team with harbinger players that previously couldn't live longer than a minute against you.

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/RHvoz9B.jpg Was very impressed with the two marauders chain pacifying our tank.

Edited by Treblt

Was talking about pts "Lets split DPS and rape them" *dies both rounds within 130*. No one really cares about whether you beat me while I pugged a team with harbinger players that previously couldn't live longer than a minute against you.

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/RHvoz9B.jpg Was very impressed with the two marauders chain pacifying our tank.

**** happens. GG.

Btw regarding the harbinger player, wasnt it only 1? And wasnt he doing better than you as well?

/shrug I'm tired and we tried a different strat first round while you tunneled our dps tank.

GG though

P.s. where are the screenshots of us beating you 4 times in a row last night?

Edited by Nekrall