The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Help Koozie Plz :-) Borrow your vanguard on Harb?

Kooziejr

P.S has to be tank vanguard in pvp gear (41k+ - no accuracy etc). I will even make a video and put it on my youtube page with your toon there after the weekend haha!

Well... Theres a problem here.

In ~1000 warzones, I have only ever seen 1 tank on the harbinger who wasn't Augmented for mitigation. And he had just transferred from Pot5.

My vanguard sadly has only 1 PvP set, which is still being built up and is DPS so I can't help you there. Good luck with your search though, you're gonna need it.

I did, actually. I read what you're really saying.

My instincts on such things are very rarely wrong.

So, did you find someone to help you violate the EULA yet?

E:

I must admit, this has piqued my curiosity, more's the pity.

Edited by Kooziejr

You think I care that much about this game at this point? Last bit of fun before all the decents quit before wildstar anyways.

I love you, buddy, but if you think WildStar PvP is great, take it from someone who's beta'd extensively when I say: see you in three months!

Koozie is so overrated. You do more running then fighting. You make good vids though. Destroyed you on my Scrapper. Completely took you out of the game.

How do I run? I almost exclusively play ranked on my sniper and sorc lol. Cant run in ranked bro. And I havent played pt regs in months so get a clue :-)