Bioware - Balance Bombers For Domination NOW

Korithras

I would say that the problem is once they're on the node, good luck getting them off. Stop trying to skew the point that if one side brings more bombers than the other, then that side is going to win in domination. Period. I've yet to see the match where the side with less bombers beats out the one that has more.

Bomber are easy to take out at nodes get a pike or gunship fly low under the satellite and hit the from below.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bomber are easy to take out at nodes get a pike or gunship fly low under the satellite and hit the from below.

TBH, if the opposition brings a lot of bombers to the table, you really have to be on your game - as do your teammates. These are the only matches where I've actually heard the people in VoIP call out targets to ensure that we got the bombers before they either dropped their hyperspace beacons or got to the sat. These battles aren't fun from my perspective, but I can understand why players are using this strategy. Its just something that I don't enjoy, but then again people hate the GS so it makes sense. Bomber balls and Gunship walls seem to be a very frequent thing on The Harbinger.

*Note - your PUGS will ultimately cost you these matches :/ it's not their fault that they don't know how to handle these situations though, so try to be patient and guide, not chide them. I play with some of the best pilots I know, and we still have to try when we come across this. It's pretty much the only enemy composition that causes us problems (when we're in a group).

Edited by SammyGStatus