Mandalorian RP guild/clan?

ZydrateVials

All I have to say is, Clan Adenn.

Undoubtedly one of the best Mando'ade Guilds in the game, they specialize in RP/PvP. They have RP battles with <THE JEDI ORDER> from time to time. You'd definitely love the people in there, everyone is easy-going and they're all real life Mandalorians.

I just went through the whole application, posted that I understood their rules, and made a potentially problematic discovery.

None of their usernames are working.

Are they on this server?

Edited by ZydrateVials

The issue with them is that their leaders all have special letters in their name, so what I did before I left the Guild to speak to someone is just type /who Adenn and the players would pop up. They're a pretty active Guild and it's rare to not see anyone online (Assuming it's not like 2 AM server time lol).

Anyways, if anything, what happened with me was that I waited for about a day or two. If it takes longer than that, just say 'hi' to Nope/Deshii (There's a special letter for both of their names) and try to explain in a non-rushy way that you applied and are wondering what's up.

They're a nice group of people and I hope you'll enjoy them.

Edited by Haivon

Actually I got rejected because I don't have a mic. It wasn't very nice at all. It was a "So you read the rules, but you are rejected for not wanting to follow one of them." Wasn't a case of "not wanting to", there are personal reasons.

So. Anything else?

Edited by ZydrateVials

Actually I got rejected because I don't have a mic. It wasn't very nice at all. It was a "So you read the rules, but you are rejected for not wanting to follow one of them." Wasn't a case of "not wanting to", there are personal reasons.

So. Anything else?

http://jediswtor.com/

biggest RP community on BC, but i must warn you its quantity over quality with these guys. some very cool people here (shout out to my boi Kyra) but the majority of them are derps.

Edited by NvrShoutNvr