new 4s team challenge? show us ur real skills.

Kooziejr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be honest: how many threads did you post this in?

every single one, because everyone thinks tank tunnel is the gayest thing ever, and tbh it should be impossible to lose as a tank tunnel unless the other team outright outplays you or you're against double healer. This is like the upgraded souped up version of tank tunnel

They were seriously globalling 40k Guardian tanks, if you don't think thats gay, then idk

edit: it was also agreed on that the game is going into it's final hurrah as WS launches so we needed to send it with a good laugh!

Edited by Treblt

every single one, because everyone thinks tank tunnel is the gayest thing ever, and tbh it should be impossible to lose as a tank tunnel unless the other team outright outplays you or you're against double healer. This is like the upgraded souped up version of tank tunnel

They were seriously globalling 40k Guardian tanks, if you don't think thats gay, then idk

edit: it was also agreed on that the game is going into it's final hurrah as WS launches so we needed to send it with a good laugh!

Maybe if we tell ourselves this game won't die, it won't o.O.

Also- what? That vid shows a mara getting lolgloballed. What does that have to do with tank tunnel? Where's the vid of "globalling 40k Guardian tanks"?

Can we keep this on topic please? How I think 95% of people on Bastion are noobs and cowards. discuss.

only 95%?

versing vullesh's group has been more fun and challenging than any of the ranked I played on bastion (excluding breakfast and don't panic)

not really phased by the "cowards" as you put it, because honestly the only fun ranked games are the competitive ranked games. If you're scared of losing ranked, you probably aren't great to start with honestly...

Edited by ambitiousapple

I was getting pugs together during pre-season and even then it was a chore. Everyone wants to know who if any is queing, not willing to play with people they didn't know and no patience. I've tried a handful of times since the season started with no luck as no EVERYONE is worried about dat rating . But these are just my pub side problems and it stinks and I apologize?

idk

Considering Season 2 just started i expect 4s to pick up with in a week or two after people get gear from yolo's.

Yeah I don't think that's a thing. People either are too lazy to form a group because they're not assured a pop and don't want to have their time putting together a team potentially wasted, or more likely, because they're afraid of getting roflstomped (because there's not enough teams queuing to provide any adequate matchmaking). The group ranked population is below the critical mass, so to speak.

Also, because BW has still failed to create a unique incentive for 4s that cannot be accessed through solo Q, most people will continue to take the path of least resistance to complete ranked quests and just solo Q. Hopefully BW divides solo and 4s into separate quests soon.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

Yeah I don't think that's a thing. People either are too lazy to form a group because they're not assured a pop and don't want to have their time putting together a team potentially wasted, or more likely, because they're afraid of getting roflstomped (because there's not enough teams queuing to provide any adequate matchmaking). The group ranked population is below the critical mass, so to speak.

Also, because BW has still failed to create a unique incentive for 4s that cannot be accessed through solo Q, most people will continue to take the path of least resistance to complete ranked quests and just solo Q. Hopefully BW divides solo and 4s into separate quests soon.

thats a great idea.

wasn't it 2/0 when we went against u guys....yet alone a group of ppl I rarely play with....I was expecting better from a guild that does 4s all the time

venrin

they had a bad/no gear tank. We are also 2 gud, not their fault. Game is hard.

wasn't it 2/0 when we went against u guys....yet alone a group of ppl I rarely play with....I was expecting better from a guild that does 4s all the time

venrin

Funny part was it went to acid and we took rounds off u with a tank in pyro gear in full tank spec (who never played tank b4 - and was hiding because he didnt know what to do) 2 engi snipers (1 who never played ranked b4) and a healer who had to use someone elses account cause she doesnt have one just so we could make a team to play u guys. This thread isnt aimed at u btw (u dont backpeddle on sorc and u play 4s sometimes) but ive played 4s with u b4 and u have no concept of peeling or dps pressure. U let me eat full gore ravages right in front of u when I was calling for peels and then randomly knockback and stun a few seconds after. If u think ur hot stuff son q up and we can have some games I think ur a decent player and a nice guy but dont kid urself into thinking ur some kind of force in 4s. At this stage I dont care who I play with or whether I win I just try to make the games even for both teams so can play. I realised no one plays when we just own them.......................hence our dead server and our a team only ever playing against breakfast a team cause they are the only time it is fun.

What dmg did u pull on ur main (and only) 1k compared to kakarot 1.6-7k on an alt....Solid.

Edited by Kooziejr

I was just assuming the same would happen like last season, towards the end of season1 group ranked picked up more than it did when it started. I was just hoping it would repeat itself, but yes you make some valid points.

Funny part was it went to acid and we took rounds off u with a tank in pyro gear in full tank spec (who never played tank b4 - and was hiding because he didnt know what to do) 2 engi snipers (1 who never played ranked b4) and a healer who had to use someone elses account cause she doesnt have one just so we could make a team to play u guys. This thread isnt aimed at u btw (u dont backpeddle on sorc and u play 4s sometimes) but ive played 4s with u b4 and u have no concept of peeling or dps pressure. U let me eat full gore ravages right in front of u when I was calling for peels and then randomly knockback and stun a few seconds after. If u think ur hot stuff son q up and we can have some games I think ur a decent player and a nice guy but dont kid urself into thinking ur some kind of force in 4s. At this stage I dont care who I play with or whether I win I just try to make the games even for both teams so can play. I realised no one plays when we just own them.......................hence our dead server and our a team only ever playing against breakfast a team cause they are the only time it is fun.

What dmg did u pull on ur main (and only) 1k compared to kakarot 1.6-7k on an alt....Solid.

awwwww sheeeeeit

keen to hear the reply to this!