The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

'New race' helmets

A discussion of new races in my guild got me thinking- couldn't the cartel market sell head gear that would actually be the head of a species, e.g. a 'Rodian helmet' that removed the character's head and replaced it with that of a Rodian? These 'helmets' could, in my opinion, be viably sold either separately or in their own 'cartel species pack'

We already have various models for heads of Selkath, Rodian, Duros, Bith, Kel Dor, Sullustan etc. and this would allow Bioware to allow it's players to look like a race not able to be chosen in selection, whilst requiring, I assume, little development time. Whilst the customization in these helmets would be fairly low, I am sure many would be willing to sacrifice this for the ability to actually look like a Rodian for example. Many of the species do not actually require this customization anyway; I'm looking at you Kel Dor!

Thank you for your time :D

I suggested something similar a couple days back. I would love this! For all the weird races we aren't going to get playable, masks or helmets to make us look like them is an idea I fully support. Would also like gloves for species like Selkath who don't have five fingers.

As long as they are adaptable, modifyable and can be used by anyone -meaning COMPANIONS!-I sign up right now with two hands! And toes on my feet! Nautolan and Torguta though, rather than a Rhodian, lol! Edited by DomiSotto