The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Goggles up?

I'd really like to see a headpiece represented by a pair of goggles resting on the forehead of the wearer. The eyes are such nice features on the models it's a shame to cover them especially during cut-scenes. I have seen a chest set with with a visor hanging from the neck but would like see see a, "shades up" look. If there is already something like this I apologize and please point toward them. Edited by horridperson

Goggles are for protecting your EYES, not your FOREHEAD. Don't put them where they don't belong.

Tell that to Riddick.

That's where you put your goggles when your not using them. Sometimes people wear them up for a fashion statement or when it's impractical to have them down at the time. Personally I want to make a Hellboy Powertech with a Pureblood :D

Tell that to Riddick.

That's where you put your goggles when your not using them. Sometimes people wear them up for a fashion statement or when it's impractical to have them down at the time. Personally I want to make a Hellboy Powertech with a Pureblood :D

Tell that to Spec Ops. They'll usually pull them down around their neck when the shooting stops.

Also, with horns or no? (I'm sensing Marka Ragnos' headgear in your future...)

Tell that to Spec Ops. They'll usually pull them down around their neck when the shooting stops.

Also, with horns or no? (I'm sensing Marka Ragnos' headgear in your future...)

Cool for them. Regardless a lot of people also wear them on top of their heads when they are not using them. It's really preference. You can wear them down on your neck or you can have them on your forehead ready for you to slide em back down over your face.

Horns shaven bro. You ever notice when he shaves his horns the stubs look like Goggles on his head.

You can wear them down on your neck or you can have them on your forehead ready for you to slide em back down over your face.
...or have them casually knocked back up your forehead and, therefore, off of your head.

But I digress. (Truth be told, I forgot what this thread was about.)