The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Battle of the Droids. HK-47 VS. IG-88

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now your been silly.

This is a combat 1 vs 1, all arsenal that can be carried with them, also only HK can swap arsenal because that is how he fights!

IG88 always used same equipment, and the Death Star was hacked by him just moments it exploded?

Seems you guys pitty me hard, you always have and you always will?

Both are lethal combatants and while I prefer HK-47 myself, IG-88 simply is too advanced for HK-47 to challenge without a major updating of his hardware and weaponry. It also may have helped if he had more concrete evidence. *I would kill for a book based on him when he is on his missions*.

Time to face the facts though, IG-88 is just too fast and heavily armored to be taken down by anyone quickly unless they use things such as Ion cannons at close range, torpedoes, or if they are lucky ion grenades. Most other attacks will do little harm to him due to his body plating. HK-47 on the other hand does not normally possess a weapon that is able to penetrate that armor in a timely fashion. Nor do I believe he could keep up in a long fight with IG-88 due to the destructive capacity that IG-88 wields.

I hate to admit it at times, but effectiveness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Personality. HK-47 had his day, and he was able to operate at full efficiency for many years, but IG-88 simply is beyond him unless he got a major overhaul with cutting edge star wars tech in the same era as IG. If he did however...that is a completely separate debate.

Both are lethal combatants and while I prefer HK-47 myself, IG-88 simply is too advanced for HK-47 to challenge without a major updating of his hardware and weaponry. It also may have helped if he had more concrete evidence. *I would kill for a book based on him when he is on his missions*.

Time to face the facts though, IG-88 is just too fast and heavily armored to be taken down by anyone quickly unless they use things such as Ion cannons at close range, torpedoes, or if they are lucky ion grenades. Most other attacks will do little harm to him due to his body plating. HK-47 on the other hand does not normally possess a weapon that is able to penetrate that armor in a timely fashion. Nor do I believe he could keep up in a long fight with IG-88 due to the destructive capacity that IG-88 wields.

I hate to admit it at times, but effectiveness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Personality. HK-47 had his day, and he was able to operate at full efficiency for many years, but IG-88 simply is beyond him unless he got a major overhaul with cutting edge star wars tech in the same era as IG. If he did however...that is a completely separate debate.

IG88 was killed by Dash Rendar with only a blaster and seeker missiles.

Edited by ZahirS

Now your been silly.

This is a combat 1 vs 1, all arsenal that can be carried with them, also only HK can swap arsenal because that is how he fights!

IG88 always used same equipment, and the Death Star was hacked by him just moments it exploded?

HK-47's weapon of choice is his droid assassin rifle, and he can't carry more than one weapon, so he'll come to this showdown with his droid assassin rifle! Funny that!

If we allow combatants to pick and choose before they arrive it just becomes a silly game, where things like the Death Star can be brought into play. The Death Star was part of IG-88's arsenal, why not bring it!

Oh and yes,

*cracks knuckles* Edited by Beniboybling

HK-47's weapon of choice is his droid assassin rifle, and he can't carry more than one weapon, so he'll come to this showdown with his droid assassin rifle! Funny that!

If we allow combatants to pick and choose before they arrive it just becomes a silly game, where things like the Death Star can be brought into play. The Death Star was part of IG-88's arsenal, why not bring it!

Oh and yes,

*cracks knuckles*

Even if HK used the assasin rifle, we would still snipe IG88 to scrap.

HK-47 wins

/thread

Btw beni your are the lamest pseudo-star wars fan I had the displeasure of meeting.

Even if HK used the assasin rifle, we would still snipe IG88 to scrap.

HK-47 wins

/thread

Btw beni your are the lamest pseudo-star wars fan I had the displeasure of meeting.

In close combat? IG-88 would be on him in a second, and even if he makes the shot, IG-88 can take it I'm afraid.

IG-88 fires his lazor.

/thread

Really? I'm flattered!

Edited by Beniboybling

Well I guess Dash could beat HK-47 too.

And its too bad HK doesn't have seeker missiles...

Dash Beating HK-47 is another fight...

HK does have the winning hand, you are tense arent you?

HK-47 has a SHIELD and STEALTH.

Only very few times HK-47 has been beaten, IG88 in most times was beaten, why do I even bother posting this its obvious HK-47 wins.

Edited by ZahirS

Technically, IG-88 is four individuals, so based on total firepower, I'd say the IGs win pretty easily.
Well lets be honest, 1 IG-88 hacking HK-47 and having him shoot himself in the face is how this fight will really go down.

4 would be overkill. :p

Well lets be honest, 1 IG-88 hacking HK-47 and having him shoot himself in the face is how this fight will really go down.

4 IG88 vs HK-47 bring it, HK still wins.

Apparently HK-47 is lolz unhackable.

4 may be necessary. Apparently HK has stealth, shields, any weapon he wants... oh, and he was built by Revan to kill Jedi, and, as we all know, killing a Jedi is exactly the same as killing an assassin droid.

I suggest you guys agree to disagree and let the debate end. Clearly neither side is willing to give an inch nor to even consider the other side much of a threat. Nothing is to be gained by continuing. The Kaggath on the other hand...

4 IG88 vs HK-47 bring it, HK still wins.

If the IGs encountered HK, they would crush him, grind him into tiny pieces, and then blast him into oblivion. Then they would man the Death Star and blow any speck of HK to kingdom come. Then the IG-2000 would come in and blast any remains away. Then if anything is left, they hack him into submission and plant him into a new droid body.

Overkill? Yeah, but that's how IG-88 rolls. :cool:

HK-47 has a SHIELD and STEALTH.

Only very few time HK-47 has been beaten, IG88 in most times was beaten, why do I even bother posting this its obvious HK-47 wins.

A shield! *gasp* What will he do? Oh wait, IG-88 has a shield too. On top of that he's nigh impervious to blaster fire, and if his plasma cannon doesn't knock through that shield. He'll just tear HK apart with his bare mechanized appendages.

Like a toaster.

Stealth! Oh noes! No wait its OK, IG-88 has heat and motion sensors as well as other tracking equipment. Pew pew.

I beat HK-47 once, it was fun. And no, I don't know why you keeping posting. Fanboyism perhaps?

Apparently HK-47 is lolz unhackable.

4 may be necessary. Apparently HK has stealth, shields, any weapon he wants... oh, and he was built by Revan to kill Jedi, and, as we all know, killing a Jedi is exactly the same as killing an assassin droid.

I'm sure they said that about the Death Star too, and the Executor etc.

Of course of course, any droid of the might lord Revan must as all-powerful as he. Let us bathe in his magnificence.

I suggest you guys agree to disagree and let the debate end. Clearly neither side is willing to give an inch nor to even consider the other side much of a threat. Nothing is to be gained by continuing. The Kaggath on the other hand...
But, but... I'm having so much fun! :(

You folks are silly to say the least.

IG88 doesnt have a shield, doesnt have a stealth generator.

IG88 needa deathstar to win really? are you guys that low?

Then HK-47 allies Luke and Dash, quickly finishing off the "Droid Revolution"

HK-47 does win, I posted why which weapons, which tactics everything to his smart programming to win, while IG88 comments were: "tts a killing machine, has a deathstar, his lol sensors"

Edited by ZahirS

HK-47 does win, I posted why which weapons, which tactics everything to his smart programming to win, while IG88 comments were: "tts a killing machine, has a deathstar, his lol sensors"

There's nothing wrong with IG bringing the Death Star if HK can bring whatever weapon he wants.

And I don't think Luke and Dash were apart of HK's usual weaponry. I mean, I don't think so, but what do I know, right?

Now your been silly.

Ig didnt always use same arsenal. In a pitch fight like this its standard equip vs standard equip. No prep time for either. if prep time is given for HK prep time must also be given to IG-88 considering what we know and what IG has accomplished if you gave both prep time my money is on IG-88. If no prep for either standard equipment then again IG-88. You cant give Hk prep time and not give it to IG-88.

IG-88 does have a shield, and used it in the Battle of Sullust silly.

If the droids are bringing aloud to bring their toys, why not? Being thorough is part of what being an assassin droid is all about. On the other hand, Luke and Dash are no friends of HK-47... unsurprisingly.

What do you expect HK-47 beats IG-88 does = lol. Though said lols seem to have you lost for words...

And I don't think Luke and Dash were apart of HK's usual weaponry. I mean, I don't think so, but what do I know, right?
Lol, Luke and Dash mounted on twin rocket launchers, or maybe crossbows, depending on the day of the week. :D

This guy is bananas. :rolleyes: