them sync solo rank queues

Prodiigy

moral of the thread is more pubs need to que ranked.

/thead

Firstly, this. Before I start, this message is not directed to anyone in particular, it's just my opinion.

The PvP population for Republic on The Bastion is so abysmal, the likelihood of you facing the 6-8 people queuing solo ranked at any one time is very high. Comparatively, imp side might have around 20+ people queuing solo ranked. Note: this is my experience during Australian prime time; may be different during US prime time.

What does this mean for you?

You will end up facing the same Republic players. Whether they are grouped or not, on VOIP or not, it doesn't matter. It's all about faction population. If you want the games to be more even with less chance of facing the same Republic players over and over, why not re-roll and create some semblance of faction balance, rather than crying about it which really doesn't help anybody in the end.

Secondly, more guilds just need to nut up and queue 4s.

As of right now there are only 3 guilds that queue 4s: Midian, Breakfast, SPC. Though I hear Synergy might also be back for some 4s action too?

The number of "PvP" guilds on Imperial side that don't queue 4s is laughable. The times where GOML, BOSS and a number of other guilds are queuing as well is awesome! Though it rarely happens, it really is fun when there is 4 or 5 guilds all queuing 4s.

Stop taking solo queue so seriously and just do 4s. You will have more fun playing with your friends, and the skill level required is a real bump up.

Edited by BennyKrak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.