Please raise the PvP Commendation CAP

Leartech

At first I thought the cap was way too low as well. But it's really not bad if you plan :)

As a level 29, I already have my level 38 pvp saber, and a full set of level 40 pvp gear in my cargo hold. Next I'm just going to keep converting them into the Mercenary(?) commendations that I'll need for my level 50 gear.

Just prepare for the future now instead of spending them all later :)

Another helpful comment from the peanut gallery.

Enlighten us ... why is it like that.

Gear is extremely cheap, allowing to stack even more then now would result in nothing more then instant full pvp set at max rank. And it does not seem logical for lowbie to aquire everything needed for 50.

Increasing cap would directly result in increasing prices on everything, which wouldn't make much sens, would it?

Gear is extremely cheap, allowing to stack even more then now would result in nothing more then instant full pvp set at max rank. And it does not seem logical for lowbie to aquire everything needed for 50.

Increasing cap would directly result in increasing prices on everything, which wouldn't make much sens, would it?

To throw in something helpful which will make my post valid: Indeed! Nobody likes inflation! Just spend your commendations before you cap!

Now that I got that out of the way, love your Sig haha :) I totally agree.

Aldaraan: "Hey I'm a healer so I'm gonna go to the middle where I'm actually useful."

"Cool beans, cya."

*I leave for middle*

"Wait a second... that means I'd be here alone! D: I better go with, this node can guard itself."

15 seconds later... "Enemy battery now firing on our ship!!!"

That depends on how much you increase the cap by, now, doesn't it?

I tend to agree with the OP but aside from the second post, the others make sense as well. Although I would like to see the amount of comms you may have that just put you over 1000 to show up after you've spent some of your capped comms instead of being lost out in limbo because you went over 1000 comms.

For example, just 1 day before live launch, I was at 980 warzone comms and hadn't realized they were still capped as they were during beta with the new currency tab change. I queued into a warzone and ended up winning 81 comms. I then looked at how many I had and saw only 1000. I then spend 60 on merc comms and instead of still being capped at 1000, I was of course down to 920. So 60 comms floated off into limbo.

Edited by LordRaith