Templars (Imp) - join the crusade! Recruiting for ops PvE, PvP, and fun folks!

Vallenar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Templars have finally made their first appearance in the ranked scene of season four! As always, we are still interested in growing our PvP community with players interested with group ranked! Currently, healers and tanks are most needed as we are trying to put together a second team.

Bump bump, some people don't have the bragging gene like I do :p (jk)-

<Templars> is currently 4/10 having killed Sword Squadron a few days before the nerf.

Also, we are getting down to business for Season 5 of Ranked after a strong effort in group ranked (Besides that terrible tank Yam who sucks)

Yeah. Apply today if you want to be with some cool cats.

Mm yeah...

Edited by FerkWork

• 4 weeks later...
Templars are going strong in season 5! We are looking forward to possibly fielding two to three teams in the near future. If you are interested in finding a place to do some ranked, come talk to me! At this time we are especially interested in tanks and healers but DPS are always welcome to apply! :w_confused:

Templars are going strong in season 5! We are looking forward to possibly fielding two to three teams in the near future. If you are interested in finding a place to do some ranked, come talk to me! At this time we are especially interested in tanks and healers but DPS are always welcome to apply! :w_confused:

Especially tanks. WTB tank bro :rak_03:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...