Templars (Imp) - join the crusade! Recruiting for ops PvE, PvP, and fun folks!

Vallenar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, after inquiring about raiding teams I received a whisper to apply to the website. When will I receive a response by if I may ask? I have geared tank and DPS looking for a new home as my old guild "imploded" lol.

Thanks.

Characters in sig

Hello, after inquiring about raiding teams I received a whisper to apply to the website. When will I receive a response by if I may ask? I have geared tank and DPS looking for a new home as my old guild "imploded" lol.

Thanks.

Characters in sig

Glad you could join us last night. Welcome to Templars!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am interested in Templars. I checked your Code of Ethics and Mission and it seemed like I would like you guys. I am coming back to the game for real for the first time since before the first xpack. I really want to pvp again. I sent Maulum a PM and in game mail since he (she?) seemed to be posting a lot about the PVP side of things.

Main's IGN is Zeuriel

I hope I hear from yall soon (I would jsut like to learn more about your community before i take the plunge lol)

Hi, I am interested in Templars. I checked your Code of Ethics and Mission and it seemed like I would like you guys. I am coming back to the game for real for the first time since before the first xpack. I really want to pvp again. I sent Maulum a PM and in game mail since he (she?) seemed to be posting a lot about the PVP side of things.

Main's IGN is Zeuriel

I hope I hear from yall soon (I would jsut like to learn more about your community before i take the plunge lol)

Hey! I sent you some in game mail and am looking forward to getting in touch with you! :)

Oooooooh... if you need a tank I can use my powertech, but before I do Maulum will have to do a seductive dance in front of me on the fleet.

Anything for my favorite sin.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread needs a good bumping so here's some testimonial:

I'm glad to be join such a wonderful guild. Now I can do anything. Like flying.

-Myself

Also shameless plug for progression:

(Also we drawn and quartered Quartermaster Bulo HM yesterday but forgot to take pics)

• 2 weeks later...