Please add Interdiction Missile to Bloodmark/Spearpoint

Nemarus

I feel like the Interdiction Missile, while it meshes well with the new Gunship, seems like an even better fit for the T3 Scout. Between Tensor Field, Interdiction Drive and Interdiction Missile, the T3 Scout could carve out a unique niche as a snaring interceptor, and being able to slow down foes would increase both its team support and individual lethality.

It would also get lessen the "most stuff a T3 Scout can do a T3 Strike can do better/safer" issue.

I am for Spearpoint getting Interdiction Missile.

However I think that its damage, if really 600 as some reported, is a bit overkill. (Not for the ship, but for the missile itself - regardless of the ship using it)

Edited by Altheran

Given the 8 second reload time, I think it's fine in principle (in practice the snare just may be too good). Clusters don't just do more damage, they are usable way more often. Edited by Verain

• 4 weeks later...
Another request to give the T3 Scout some love. It's a good ship, but the Interdiction Missile option would really round it out.

Or you could just fix Ion Missile--whatevs.

Why not both? Ion missile needs some love, but Int Missile is a good fit for the T3.