2.8 Changes

UrbanSaint

I don't really now man, I know commandos can beat gunslingers in raid fights given the player, and if sages are becoming as strong as everyone is making them seem then my previous statement may actually happen Yolo. But hey we'll see right?

I don't really now man, I know commandos can beat gunslingers in raid fights given the player, and if sages are becoming as strong as everyone is making them seem then my previous statement may actually happen Yolo. But hey we'll see right?

We'll see ;) Obviously its more of the player behind the class as opposed to "look how much I can potentially do." I have had many pulls on Brontes NiM on my Sniper doing 3k through burn phase as other classes were miles behind (referencing Mercs, Sorcs, or whoever else). But as I said, its also the player behind the screen not the class. I would sure like to see maybe something as simple as decreasing the CD of Illegal Mods to like 1 min instead of 1:45 which would help a bit with DPS, but not the overall buff I think Slingers are looking for.

We'll see ;) Obviously its more of the player behind the class as opposed to "look how much I can potentially do." I have had many pulls on Brontes NiM on my Sniper doing 3k through burn phase as other classes were miles behind (referencing Mercs, Sorcs, or whoever else). But as I said, its also the player behind the screen not the class. I would sure like to see maybe something as simple as decreasing the CD of Illegal Mods to like 1 min instead of 1:45 which would help a bit with DPS, but not the overall buff I think Slingers are looking for.

To be quite honest i think the flyby nerf was needed as it didn't make sense that an AOE did that much damage, the commando AOE was nerfed for that reason back in the day. A wise man once said that if Bioware buffed burst volley by adding a damage boost while the buff was active that would help SS ;) Although I wish they would do a rework for saboteur as well to make the spec somewhat acceptable as it is currently "frowned upon" to say the least lol.

To be quite honest i think the flyby nerf was needed as it didn't make sense that an AOE did that much damage, the commando AOE was nerfed for that reason back in the day. A wise man once said that if Bioware buffed burst volley by adding a damage boost while the buff was active that would help SS ;) Although I wish they would do a rework for saboteur as well to make the spec somewhat acceptable as it is currently "frowned upon" to say the least lol.

During the first round of questions almost a year ago they said they would rework saboteur. It is long overdue.