The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars Ownership

HiddenPalm

I'm fairly sure discussion of this type is prohibited by the Rules of Conduct so I'll keep this brief:

1. There is a difference between racism and stereotypes.

2. More likely that not some members of your ancestry were racist, so do we blame your for that? No, we don't.

Bob Iger is not racist and Disney's racist past is behind it. Move along.

I'm fairly sure discussion of this type is prohibited by the Rules of Conduct so I'll keep this brief:

1. There is a difference between racism and stereotypes.

2. More likely that not some members of your ancestry were racist, so do we blame your for that? No, we don't.

Bob Iger is not racist and Disney's racist past is behind it. Move along.

Its a documentary short on the corporation's history for those who are interested. This isn't the place to get into a discussion on racism . If you would like, message me in private. I have like degrees and what not.

Its a documentary short on the corporation's history for those who are interested. This isn't the place to get into a discussion on racism . If you would like, message me in private. I have like degrees and what not.
The OP of this thread draws attention to a video accusing Disney of being racist, implying that that somehow negatively impacts their ownership of Star Wars. This is completely a precedent for a discussion about racism.

Its certainly has no place in a forum concerning "the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games." I don't know what you hope to achieve, but nothing good can come from this nonsense.

Please take your business elsewhere. Preferably off this site.

Edited by Beniboybling

Forgive and forget right?

Entirety of OP: "Check out this YouTube video"

YouTube Video name: "Racism in Disney"

But "this isn't the place to get into a discussion on racism"?

Sounds legit. :rolleyes:

Edited by DarthDymond