Mass Manipulation Generators I should have recieved in inventory never arrived

djdee

Hi,

Ok I just got hit by a rather expensive bug. I mailed 2 MMGs I got from the S&V mission from an alt to my main. On my main I ticked the check box to fetch all attachments (since I had 2 other mails that had attachments) which worked since all mails where claimed. However upon checking my inventory the MMGs are nowhere to be found! I had more than enough space free and I checked each and every spot individually.

Ok so half wondering if I am crazy I go to my stash tabs and fetch the 3 MMGs I had in there by right clicking them.

Except in front of my eyes they vanish from the stash tabs but never arrive in the inventory.

Things I have tried:

- relogging

- reloading the UI

- using the sorting menu at the top of the inventory

I wrote a ticket, I just hope they will be able to see whats going on and be able to restore the lost items.

Edited by djdee

Ok, so CS has replied that this is indeed a very rare issue, basically a ghost slot in ones inventory taking up the items that are stackable. Apparently one can still craft with that invisible stack however since you cannot pick it up you can't mail or trade the items. They say they were able to destroy the invisible stack and mail me replacements.

I have yet to log in but if everything checks out, props to the CS. It took them less than a day to reply (over sunday no less) and if true the matter was resolved to my satisfaction.

EDIT: yep, everything checks out got the MMGs lost mailed 1 by 1 and when fetching into my inventory they now do appear there. Thank you, CS.