Unbelievable. Even Worse Than The Prequels!!!!

Korithras

So.....Boba Fett is still digesting inside the sarlacc, midiclorians are real, and the nickname "SkyGuy" is ACTUALLY canon now... :confused: GREAT....

After reading everything I could found about the resetting of the EU, my BIGGEST issue is the strong possibility that they're NOT going to continue the stories under the "legends" category. I've been buying EU BOOKS since the late 80's early 90's. I own over 200 EU books....they've announced what four books? Out of which imo only two look interesting. (Lords of the Sith and the Jedi one) Well I hope Disney has 10 more authors also working on 10 more books, cause those TWO will take me less than a Week to finish. :mad:

ACTUALLY......I'd be happy if they just gave the EU a proper end in the "sword of the Jedi" series.

This is more hope than actual belief, but if SWTOR continues as a "Legends" title, and continues to be profitable, I'm hoping it can be pointed to as proof that there's still money to be made from the "Legends" Imprint.

If they think it'll be more profitable than not (factoring in factors like brand dilution and consumer confusion over the two 'universes' that would be involved) then there's no reason Disney wouldn't turn back to the Legends and develop it into a full-fledged Alternate Universe akin to how they have both Marvel and Ultimate Marvel running concurrently.

Again, this is definitely not their plan for the brand right now, as it stands the Imprint is just a means of keeping the old books in print while cutting down on confusion over "wait, this book says Leia and Han's daughter is named Jaina, but the movie said it was ________". But who knows what may come of it.

Basically all we can do is buy "Legends" books and hope for the best.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic