perma rooted wars

Ashwinn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all these juggs/sents chaning there ms/crippling throw roots ya seems a lil crazy if u ask me

Snipers and sorcs have plenty of roots as well. Yes, getting rooted can be frustrating as ranged, but it is equally, if not more frustrating as a melee.

im talking about numerous sents/jugs on you u think one cc break is gonna last, lol.

You're complaining about one of the most melee dependant classes in game with only one gap closing ability which has a minimum range, no speed boost, and no ability to clear movement impairing effects outside of standard cc break. It is one of the easiest to kite classes. You still have full control over your toon except for the root.

You got rooted. It happens. This thread was ended.

Edited by Telaan

You're complaining about one of the most melee dependant classes in game with only one gap closing ability which has a minimum range, no speed boost, and no ability to clear movement impairing effects outside of standard cc break. It is one of the easiest to kite classes. You still have full control over your toon except for the root.

You got rooted. It happens. This thread was ended.

Several roots being chained is the problem here not one time root you think I would come to the forums to address being rooted? cmon, really. Its overpowered when you have 3 sents on you able to root u one after another built in with there hardest hitting ability.

Root chaining can be annoying, IMO the worst part was bioware making quite a few snares from 40% or 50% to 70% snares. I know mercs unload snare is like that. So is the post root snare on marks snipers. I've had times where Im literally 3 steps from the pillar in voidstar to LOS and can't make it before i'm dropped (Albiet not full HP) But it's still a little rediculous IMO. Snares were fine at 50%

Several roots being chained is the problem here not one time root you think I would come to the forums to address being rooted? cmon, really. Its overpowered when you have 3 sents on you able to root u one after another built in with there hardest hitting ability.

So, you're complaining about getting focused from multiple opponents working together to focus you down?

So you're complaining about more than one toon? What happens when hit by more than one of anything.......?

Snipers and sorcs have plenty of roots as well. Yes, getting rooted can be frustrating as ranged, but it is equally, if not more frustrating as a melee.

Sorcs have one root regardless of spec. Either a 2s root every 9s or a 3s root every 20s. NOTHING, read NOTHING like the melee classes have. Carnage has 3 roots. Vengeance has 2 roots, 4 if they reset ravage and use force push to reset charge. Yeah, don't include sorcs in that category just because we happen to have a SINGLE root.

We can root you for 3s to 4s out of every 20s while that jugg can root you for 10s in that same time frame WHILE being immune to your own root. On top of this you can do damage continuously and are very difficult to keep at range. It takes a lot of effort to kite a vengeance jugg and if anyone else is focusing you at the same time forget it you are toast. The jugg on the other hand? Yeah, we don't even want to start talking about the DCDs as that is a whole other thread.

I was thinking of rolling at PT to get my final legacy buff but I may roll another warrior to take advantage of the ridiculousness that is vengeance while it lasts.

Edited by skarlson

And what happens to a melee when multiple sorcs or snipers attack him or her?

Seriously? Unless he sucks he soaks up most of their damage and kills at least one of them before going down. Put a single sorc or sniper in the same position and they are dead, sniper, or useless for 8s then dead anyways, sorc. Let's quit acting like everything is equal and anyone can do what a jugg can do.

They simply can't; juggs are at the top of the food chain against anyone but a well played sinn, 50/50, and a sniper who starts the fight with their cc immunity barrier up (I'm really annoyed right now that I can't think of the name, irritating but I digress) and even then I wouldn't count the jugg completely out with all of his defensives, the sniper is not going to just get a free kill.

If anyone denies the current state of juggs they are delusional or attempting to divert attention from the obvious to avoid a nerf. There is little reason to play any other melee DPS spec that does have stealth at the moment. Vengeance is superior to all of them.

Edited by skarlson

Seriously? Unless he sucks he soaks up most of their damage and kills at least one of them before going down. Put a single sorc or sniper in the same position and they are dead, sniper, or useless for 8s then dead anyways, sorc. Let's quit acting like everything is equal and anyone can do what a jugg can do.

They simply can't; juggs are at the top of the food chain against anyone but a well played sinn, 50/50, and a sniper who starts the fight with their cc immunity barrier up (I'm really annoyed right now that I can't think of the name, irritating but I digress) and even then I wouldn't count the jugg completely out with all of his defensives, the sniper is not going to just get a free kill.

If anyone denies the current state of juggs they are delusional or attempting to divert attention from the obvious to avoid a nerf. There is little reason to play any other melee DPS spec that does have stealth at the moment. Vengeance is superior to all of them.

Lol

/5char

Explain how being snared in one spot for a good 7+ secs is alright. Go.

Explain how dying in two globals is alright.

I'll do both. It's cause you're facing multiple toons. Also every single ravage is interruptible. Seriously......this conversation has reached levels of ridiculousness.

Edited by Telaan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.