BUG: Interrupts, pulls, sleeps, CCs and taunts, RESISTED

Rhesus_TOR

On a number of occasions post 2.7 I've had , at least once on all of the advanced classes I play, abilities resisted by both regular and boss mobs:

Taunts from all six tanking classes while IN tank stance and with full tank tree builds

Pulls (grapple, harpoon and force pulls)

Interrupts (ALL advanced classes spanning both factions)

Sleeps (assassin, shadow, operative, and scoundrel)

CCs (sorcerer, sage, mercenary and commando)

Stuns (ALL advanced classes spanning both factions)

The problem seems to happen more often on non-DPS classes where my force/tech accuracy is more likely to be at 104% than at 109.51~110%, but it's still frustrating to find core class abilities in PvE that can and are being resisted.

An example from tonight while I was out doing weeklies on my operative:

22:21:32.608 Corrupted Bothrium Beast hits Treek (Rhesus-servus) with Extract for 929 kinetic damage (929 threat)

22:21:33.024 You activate Distraction

22:21:33.028 Distraction causes your threat on Corrupted Bothrium Beast to change by 1

22:21:33.435 You activate Recuperative Nanotech

22:21:33.435 You spend 26 energy

22:21:33.436 You gain Recuperative Nanotech

22:21:33.436 You heal yourself with Recuperative Nanotech for 1,727 (777 threat)

22:21:33.599 Corrupted Bothrium Beast hits Treek (Rhesus-servus) with Extract for 929 kinetic damage (929 threat)

22:21:33.666 Treek (Rhesus-servus) hits Corrupted Bothrium Beast with Dutak Dangar for 320 energy damage (641 threat)

22:21:34.139 Treek (Rhesus-servus) activates Klektuhkuh Thleek on Treek (Rhesus-servus)

Despite hitting Distraction, the Corrupted Bothrium Beast ignores the Distraction and continues channeling Extract. Neither me nor Treek died, but because the creature resisted the interrupt it managed to heal to full and I had the "pleasure" of getting to kill it again.

I think I have seen a thread about this in one of the PTS forum iterations.

Basically whenever you see a line like:

Distraction causes your threat on Corrupted Bothrium Beast to change by 1

where threat change is equal to 1 you're interrupt/etc. missed.

I still don't know if that is intended on BW's part or not (maybe someone else can chime in?).