[DF NiM] Corruptors in Draxus encounter bugged in 16m NiM

Sindariel

In 8m NiM, after interrupting the Mass Affliction cast of the Corruptors, it takes 4-5 seconds before they start casting Mass Affliction again. Most likely due to the lockout timer of interrupt spells. So, you have plenty of time to kill them.

However, in 16m NiM, the Corruptors IMMEDIATELY start casting Mass Affliction again after getting interrupted, completely ignoring the lockout timer

This always causes us to run out of interrupts before we can kill them and Mass Affliction gets through.

you do realize that you have 8 more interrupts in 16m?

We have sets of 3 people assigned for each corruptor during the double corruptor phase, meaning we are using 12 our of 16 on corruptors alone and 1-2 dealing with the dispoiler during the same phase. I imagine you could kill corruptors with 2 interrupts if you have good dps and use the interrupt at the last moment of the cast. We also use thirst during this phase specifically.

I don't say it's impossible to do this fight.

I'll admit that our interrupt timing needs some more fine tuning and we currently don't have access to Blood thirst in our raid.

However, you propably don't realize how huge the gab in difficulty is between 8m and 16m in this particular fight.

It's almost faceroll in 8m (it's also absolutely no issue in 8m, if a mass affliction goes through, because it does almost no damage).

Furthermore, i saw videos from early PTS testing were the corruptors in 16m behaved the same way like in 8m and did NOT immediately start casting again. This was introduced at a later PTS stage and went over to the live servers.

If the devs say this is an intended mechanic, then ok. But if it's a bug, then it needs to be reported and fixed.