The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Spiked gloves?

hunterraaze

I'm re-doing the looks on my Power Tech. One of the things I was interested in was some kind of spiked gauntlets or something similar. The Shield tech does two punching moves, so I want some gloves that look like would like they would do a lot of damage. If there isn't any thing with spikes, just something that would do some damage, such as the Heartless Pursuer gloves.

I'm re-doing the looks on my Power Tech. One of the things I was interested in was some kind of spiked gauntlets or something similar. The Shield tech does two punching moves, so I want some gloves that look like would like they would do a lot of damage. If there isn't any thing with spikes, just something that would do some damage, such as the Heartless Pursuer gloves.

The gloves from the eradicator set from cartel market have spikes on the top of the hand knuckles and they also have a cool look as well.

Get the War Hero Supercommando [Rated] Gauntlets off the GTN, they have friggin Wolverine claws on them, and the chestplate does too. It's the coolest looking set for the PT. essentially, any of the War Hero Rated gear pieces will work, but i think Supercommando is the cheapest, atleast on the Harbinger it is.

EDIT: the Rated gauntlets, have no Valor requirement.

Edited by Kaos_KidSWTOR

Bounty Tracker's Gloves require Newcomer with Bounty Brokers Association. You can pick them up from the vendor in the Cartel Bazaar area on the Fleet. Basically a smaller version of the Eradicator's gloves, they do have spikes.

Bounty Tracker's Gloves require Newcomer with Bounty Brokers Association. You can pick them up from the vendor in the Cartel Bazaar area on the Fleet. Basically a smaller version of the Eradicator's gloves, they do have spikes.

so, he could have either small spikes on his gloves, or Wolverine claws which would YOU choose?