How on earth

Bbqloulol

Is the roll bug STILL in the game, it's been over a damn year. How was this not hotfixed as soon as it was discovered? Can someone please give me an honest answer, this is ridiculous. But hey as long as we get pvp space battles that no one plays and crappy virtual apartment, who cares about game breaking bugs, right?

Is the roll bug STILL in the game, it's been over a damn year. How was this not hotfixed as soon as it was discovered? Can someone please give me an honest answer, this is ridiculous. But hey as long as we get pvp space battles that no one plays and crappy virtual apartment, who cares about game breaking bugs, right?

The roll bug makes your game crash?

The roll bug makes your game crash?

Well when I play a game strictly to pvp and the only mobility ability I have causes me to get frozen in place and kicked from a warzone it doesn't matter if it crashes my game. It's still game breaking to anyone who plays an Op and pvps, it's a major bug that should be top priority. Not go years with brushing it under the rug and letting the forum shills defend it. But hey lets argue semantics instead of the actual problem.

Well when I play a game strictly to pvp and the only mobility ability I have causes me to get frozen in place and kicked from a warzone it doesn't matter if it crashes my game. It's still game breaking to anyone who plays an Op and pvps, it's a major bug that should be top priority. Not go years with brushing it under the rug and letting the forum shills defend it. But hey lets argue semantics instead of the actual problem.

Oh, PVP. lol

Nevermind

well considering the number of people who PVP with operatives/gunslingers I don't think this bug is quite as common as it might appear.

If everyone had it, and was preventing them from playing, sure it probably would be a priority. But either it isn't "everyone" or it isn't major in the fact that it's constantly occurring.

well considering the number of people who PVP with operatives/gunslingers I don't think this bug is quite as common as it might appear.

If everyone had it, and was preventing them from playing, sure it probably would be a priority. But either it isn't "everyone" or it isn't major in the fact that it's constantly occurring.

OP says that it occurs during operations as well. I never experienced this issue quite honestly; Maybe it's up there with the Esseles, Black Talon, Foundry one, during the jump to light speed?

It's been in game for over a year, probably since the start of SWTOR I don't get this logic. It happens MORE than it should and it warrants a fix. I've done 4 warzones today and I was booted from 2 of them because of this bug, this isn't a small privately ran mmo and it's ridiculous that this bug is STILL in game. This isn't a small bug, it's a major bug that impedes players game play. It's not like they don't know the bug is in game, I'm not the first to complain about it and won't be the last.

It's been in game for over a year, probably since the start of SWTOR I don't get this logic. It happens MORE than it should and it warrants a fix. I've done 4 warzones today and I was booted from 2 of them because of this bug, this isn't a small privately ran mmo and it's ridiculous that this bug is STILL in game. This isn't a small bug, it's a major bug that impedes players game play. It's not like they don't know the bug is in game, I'm not the first to complain about it and won't be the last.

Could you please explain to which ability you are referring to?

Could you please explain to which ability you are referring to?

Exfiltrate, if you use it and someone roots you, you will get bugged and rooted in place for ever until you get killed and then you go back to the starting area and you're still rooted so it boots you from the warzones because you're unable to move out of the starting area.

Exfiltrate, if you use it and someone roots you, you will get bugged and rooted in place for ever until you get killed and then you go back to the starting area and you're still rooted so it boots you from the warzones because you're unable to move out of the starting area.

I thought so. ;)

For what is worth, I'm fairly sure it was an ability first introduced when 2.0 launched, together with RoTHC and S&V. Regardless, such an odd bug to say the least.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

hahaha... that sucks. :D