The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Questions about crew skills recipes and the point system

JJTEAMA

In it trying to make my Star Wars family in the game of course you know I'm talking about the legacy they all conflict with each they all conflict with each other but most every crew skill i every crew skill is mentioned exc wher for each companion t for each companion there's only two crew skills last so I'm guessing the person that made that guide was any preferred player and not a subscriber

So my question is this doesn't matter what crew skills you put on what character class if this does matter for every crew skill for every for every crew skill for every character class so they can all progress ?

then does that mean you have to do is then does that mean you have to do is just keep working at it until you get to the top level for whatever cruise kill your working on for whatever character class ?

I really wish there was some better information about this

You can learn up to 3 crew skills per character. All crew members of that character will have access to these 3 crew skills and can be deployed to craft items or run missions available for these 3 crew skills.

If you are free-to-play, you initially get 1 crew skill slot per character, but you can purchase 2 more through unlocks. Preferred initially get 2 crew skill slots per character and can purchase 1 more through unlocks.

The crew skills named for each companion are the actual crew skills bonuses for this companion. Each companion has a "knack" for certain skills. They are either more efficient or have a higher chance for critical success if you choose to learn those skills. The crew skill bonuses come into effect for each character separately.

Edited by KyaniteD