HK and Treek useable in companion specific area's

fire-breath

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended. I already noticed this more often on other toons I have.

Atm I'm in my final class quest with my Guardiantank where you only can summon T7. Somehow I still can use HK for the fight since he isn't being marked as 'unavailable'. I can only assume this is also the case for treek.

The latter would make the last bossfight ludicrously easy imo.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended. I already noticed this more often on other toons I have.

Atm I'm in my final class quest with my Guardiantank where you only can summon T7. Somehow I still can use HK for the fight since he isn't being marked as 'unavailable'. I can only assume this is also the case for treek.

The latter would make the last bossfight ludicrously easy imo.

HK is useable in that JK fight because he is a droid, same as T7 - that's just being consistent with the storyline since HK would be just as immune to your enemy's mind whammy powers as T7.

Edited by DarthDymond

HK is useable in that JK fight because he is a droid, same as T7 - that's just being consistent with the storyline since HK would be just as immune to your enemy's mind whammy powers as T7.

I don't think that's the reason, treek was also available for me in this fight so it is probably a bug. Also, treek was not blocked to summon during some other blocked companion quests, for other classes

Edited by tourviell