The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Change the escrow accounts amounts

I don't know why the amounts are so small when some if not most of the players at one point or another that are preferred or Free to play get a high level toon if not maxed toon (LV 50-55) can only have a Maximum of 650k after buying the unlocks when so much of the gear that can make the game more fun and or NEEDED for the 50-55 raids and the like cost over 1mil each piece I think the amount should be doubled at least if not tripled

I don't know why the amounts are so small when some if not most of the players at one point or another that are preferred or Free to play get a high level toon if not maxed toon (LV 50-55) can only have a Maximum of 650k after buying the unlocks when so much of the gear that can make the game more fun and or NEEDED for the 50-55 raids and the like cost over 1mil each piece I think the amount should be doubled at least if not tripled

or they can just subscribe. F2p are rarely going to have millions of credits unless selling items from the CM for credits. They probably also wont have multiple alts with lots of end game crafting or doing lots of end game raids. If they do, probably better off subbing and actually get the rewards rather than having to keep paying unlocks.

While you do need gear for raiding you don't need to spend any credits on them.

You buy all of your gear with coms.

The only exception to this being augments but even those you can raid somewhat ok without (probably not in a progressing group but whatever.

If you are running operations then you are buying the unlocks each week and bought the artifact gear unlock.

If you are doing so why wouldn't you just subscribe by that point.

Edit:

Also pretty sure you can stack up multiple unlocks if you have the credits.

Edited by ninjonxb