The Black Hearts are now Recruiting **New Guild**

DarthRook

Hello, for some time now i have been asking around about guilds. Looking into other groups and their interests and generally speaking, trying to avoid the extreme ends of immaturity. Alas I have decided to create an Empire Guild. I named it "The Black Hearts" which is in no way racial so please keep those comments to PMs. Below are some of the goals of the guild.

Guild Goals:

Help Players Level to End Game

PvE groups to gear members

PvP

RAIDING

So really, other than being mature (any age can be mature) and helping one another are the only requirements. I have ZERO interest in getting 500 members and will fund guild bank and flagships independently, not hounding people for contributions. Donations are welcome but nothing is mandatory. Lastly, I plan to promote from within until there is a healthy number of officers, and hold weekly votes via MOTD and mail to get everyones opinions and votes on promotions, changes to the guild, social gatherings and the like. I don't want to single handily manipulate as i see fit, because i want everyone involved.

If this sounds like a place you could call home please message me in game, my name is Rookin. You are welcome to post here as well. Thanks for your time!

Rook

Edited by DarthRook

Nice reference! The wife is nuts about them. I was going to name the guild Dark Hearts but that was taken.

The guild now has a guild bank which I funded my self as none of my members have any cash (level 10-20's). Still looking for members if anyones interested.

Mind If I join, I am a fairly new player but I currently have a level 11 or 12 Sith Inquisator and I am currently online almost all the time the name on it is Vilirinia, I would love to hang out and help you guys out as much as I could