Hoth - At-At / Walkers Op

DunkinDavid

KInd of unfathomable that to date there are no At-Ats in the game outside of artwork...An op on Hoth incorporating these iconic Star Wars machines would be pretty amazing...doesn't have to be a huge op, maybe even a battle just a bit longer than TC...but who wouldn't want to fight one of those giant Walkers???

despite a time travel mechanic already being present in DP (mild sarcasm here), no...even if it's not the ESB At-At, there has to be some iteration of them that can be added, much like there are not really x-wings, but something similar.......

despite a time travel mechanic already being present in DP (mild sarcasm here), no...even if it's not the ESB At-At, there has to be some iteration of them that can be added, much like there are not really x-wings, but something similar.......

This is not like Battlefront II however, the most we see as far as vehicle combat are the tank bosses from the Denova op and on Makeb. Vehicles and vehicle combat require a whole new set of programming, artistry and animation that, sadly, wouldn't really be something we'd see in a patch, probably an entirely new expansion.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see combat between walkers, tanks, etc. in game but this is something that, if it's done, we're going to be waiting on for a long while.

While I would LOVE an Op with some military feel to it (including walkers, tanks, maybe airstrikes - similar to EC) I don't want them cashing in on movie's scenes even more. IOW, don't do AT-ATs on Hoth...

It is bad enough that with a galaxy of possibilities, we have the Empire (3000 ish years before THE Empire), we have Rancor pits in a Hutt's palace, carbonite freezing, etc. Pay a writer to come up with something original, yet Star Warsy. Really, this should not be that hard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.