Juggernaut looking for Endgame Progression guild

Vid-szhite

Hello, friends! I've been a relatively active player in the endgame scene, and I've geared myself up through PuGs in both normal and hard modes, but it's starting to become apparent that PuGs are only going to take me so far. I need a guild that makes progression their objective.

I have a diverse set of skills, and I can fill both the tank and DPS roles in at least the minor hardmode operations (SNV, TFB), though my DPS is better geared by a small margin, and I do prefer to DPS (I have a 2pc set bonus on DPS, no set bonus on tank). My gear is a mix of 180s, 168s, and 162s, though mostly 168s. Both sets are fully augmented -- Strength for DPS, Defense for Tank.

I've cleared all but the last boss of hard mode SNV as the tank (final boss enraged, we had a few DPS who had never done the fight) -- I was accompanied by members of Let the Wookie Win for that one! Good people. I have cleared TC in Hard Mode as a DPS, but I haven't been able to find a full Hard Mode operation to try my DPS in. I have Full-Cleared all the Story Mode operations except for TFB and DP, but lack full clears on those only because none of the PuGs I've joined have been going past the weekly.

I have a relatively open schedule, though I can't do anything earlier than 6 PM EST (3 PST). Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are free.

Lastly, and most importantly, I am very patient, and I am free of drama. I will never complain about anything but bad players in PvP (we all need to vent), I won't roll need on gear that isn't mine without permission, and I am a fast learner. I research, and I pay close attention to detail.

If you're interested in talking to me, send a tell or in-game mail to Wrector. Reaper-seven is my other 55 alt, an Operative, but he isn't geared for much aside from regs PvP.

We (Souls of Fate) do Imp raiding on Sunday's from 9PM est - 11:30 PM Est and we use Monday as "clean up night" for any Ops Pub or Imp side that need to get finished off from the week before.

I'll be honest, we aren't overly active on the Imp side (some of us are working on lvl'ing new Imps), but Sunday's are our dedicated nights there.

Feel free to check us out at http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com. Also do a Who search in game and look for any SoF member.

Good luck to you!

Hello, friends! I've been a relatively active player in the endgame scene, and I've geared myself up through PuGs in both normal and hard modes, but it's starting to become apparent that PuGs are only going to take me so far. I need a guild that makes progression their objective.

I have a diverse set of skills, and I can fill both the tank and DPS roles in at least the minor hardmode operations (SNV, TFB), though my DPS is better geared by a small margin, and I do prefer to DPS (I have a 2pc set bonus on DPS, no set bonus on tank). My gear is a mix of 180s, 168s, and 162s, though mostly 168s. Both sets are fully augmented -- Strength for DPS, Defense for Tank.

I've cleared all but the last boss of hard mode SNV as the tank (final boss enraged, we had a few DPS who had never done the fight) -- I was accompanied by members of Let the Wookie Win for that one! Good people. I have cleared TC in Hard Mode as a DPS, but I haven't been able to find a full Hard Mode operation to try my DPS in. I have Full-Cleared all the Story Mode operations except for TFB and DP, but lack full clears on those only because none of the PuGs I've joined have been going past the weekly.

I have a relatively open schedule, though I can't do anything earlier than 6 PM EST (3 PST). Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are free.

Lastly, and most importantly, I am very patient, and I am free of drama. I will never complain about anything but bad players in PvP (we all need to vent), I won't roll need on gear that isn't mine without permission, and I am a fast learner. I research, and I pay close attention to detail.

If you're interested in talking to me, send a tell or in-game mail to Wrector. Reaper-seven is my other 55 alt, an Operative, but he isn't geared for much aside from regs PvP.

Hey Wrector (we've ran into each other in PvP several times over the last week :D), check out <Emperor's Hammer>. Our progression team is currently 5/5 HM DF and 3/5 HM DP working on HM Raptus. We currently raid on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday nights starting at 8:30 p.m. EST and go 3 hours. Gearing is not an issue as we have HM TFB, S&V, and DF on farm. We'd definitely be interested in your Jugg tank. Anyways, if you're interested, definitely let me know! Our website has the ENJIN ultimate plan which allows a Chat module on site, and I"m usually sitting in it. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Actually I think that you ran Scum and Villainy with us this past Sunday night. It wasn't our smoothest run, but we beat it in less than 2 hours and one shot everything I think.

I remember that! Story mode, but a good run. SNV is probably my favorite.

I remember that! Story mode, but a good run. SNV is probably my favorite.

I like SnV a lot too, I think KP is my favorite Op of the all though.

It was a good run and we would be happy to have you along again some time!

We run Imp Ops on Sunday's starting at 8:30 (start forming the group) with raid kick off planned for 9pm. Friend Vixis, Em'il, and Ra'mel on the Imp side if you wanna run with us again sometime!

I like SnV a lot too, I think KP is my favorite Op of the all though.

It was a good run and we would be happy to have you along again some time!

We run Imp Ops on Sunday's starting at 8:30 (start forming the group) with raid kick off planned for 9pm. Friend Vixis, Em'il, and Ra'mel on the Imp side if you wanna run with us again sometime!

Sure thing!

Hey Wrector (we've ran into each other in PvP several times over the last week :D), check out <Emperor's Hammer>. Our progression team is currently 5/5 HM DF and 3/5 HM DP working on HM Raptus. We currently raid on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday nights starting at 8:30 p.m. EST and go 3 hours. Gearing is not an issue as we have HM TFB, S&V, and DF on farm. We'd definitely be interested in your Jugg tank. Anyways, if you're interested, definitely let me know! Our website has the ENJIN ultimate plan which allows a Chat module on site, and I"m usually sitting in it. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Okay, your website looks pretty frickin' awesome. I'll definitely be investigating further.