GSF in game integration

waternut

Hey all, I used to run GSF fairly regularly. I spread across multiple alts, in effect always allowing myself to be challenged but I would say I'm fairly skilled as a support pilot. What I was wondering, does it seem that there is little to no integration between the rest of the game, and GSF? I mean sure you can get stuff from GTN for a ship, and of course the cartel market, but aside from a few titles it seems there is nothing really enticing for anyone to keep active in GSF. I know there is decent XP (I tested a starting planet, and powered to level ten in about a third of the time when mixing it in with my regular questing). Maybe it is just me, but on the server I am on now queue times are abysmal (prophecy of the five, I've waited hours as of late). It just seems there is a lot that could be done or could have been done with this that is lost on everyone. People like GSF it seems for the most part, I run a very small YT channel and my GSF stuff is easily my biggest videos (wwww.youtube.com/waterboy623 look for anything labeled strike team). Is it really all dead and I hedged my bets wrong, or is it just an issue within my server and if so what server has an active voip using community dedicated to GSF?

Hey all, I used to run GSF fairly regularly. I spread across multiple alts, in effect always allowing myself to be challenged but I would say I'm fairly skilled as a support pilot. What I was wondering, does it seem that there is little to no integration between the rest of the game, and GSF? I mean sure you can get stuff from GTN for a ship, and of course the cartel market, but aside from a few titles it seems there is nothing really enticing for anyone to keep active in GSF. I know there is decent XP (I tested a starting planet, and powered to level ten in about a third of the time when mixing it in with my regular questing). Maybe it is just me, but on the server I am on now queue times are abysmal (prophecy of the five, I've waited hours as of late). It just seems there is a lot that could be done or could have been done with this that is lost on everyone. People like GSF it seems for the most part, I run a very small YT channel and my GSF stuff is easily my biggest videos (wwww.youtube.com/waterboy623 look for anything labeled strike team). Is it really all dead and I hedged my bets wrong, or is it just an issue within my server and if so what server has an active voip using community dedicated to GSF?

Word is PoT5 is having some serious issues with their playerbase at present. I've seen a number of PoT5 refugees on TEH lately, complaining about some kind of divide among the players there.

TEH has a thriving GSF community.