Only 3 clues in KDY starship assembly

TheRandomno

There are at least four different possible scenarios for the Ship Assembly scenario. Last I checked, two of them were identical, but had the pads in different locations. They have varying numbers of pads (as you noted). I don't believe this is a bug.

There is a guide on dulfy.net that shows the four known combinations of data pads and the associated solutions.

There are at least four different possible scenarios for the Ship Assembly scenario. Last I checked, two of them were identical, but had the pads in different locations. They have varying numbers of pads (as you noted). I don't believe this is a bug.

There is a guide on dulfy.net that shows the four known combinations of data pads and the associated solutions.

Ohh... Out of all the times I've run it I've never seen it do that. Maybe rep only?

I've ran KDY a sickening amount of times, never in any of those times have I ever seen an instance with just 3 clue cards...UNTIL TONIGHT...leading me to believe this is some kind of bug associated with the new patch.