2.7 Concealment - Snaveheart

snave

Well hello there!

2.7 has arrived and a lot of concealment / scrapper players seem to be down in the dumps over the removal of hidden strikes knock down with lots of threads on the operative forums about players giving up and questioning why bioware would be so silly.

I can't say I agree with the changes that were made but fortunately the game is still full of bad players who will chase you around a node for 2 mins and fail to cap it, this video is a reminder to all concealment / scrapper players out there that yes, sure, assassins can do our jobs better but we can still run them ragged on the regstar battlefield.

No matter how bad the operative nerfs get always remember, there are some truly awful players out there and it's our jobs to stun lock their keyboards until they unsub.

My Snaveheart Trailer got some positive feedback so I've done something similar here too, I also listened to people who told me my last movie was too short and didn't have enough long clips in it. Hopefully this will have a little something for everyone.

REMEMBER OPERATIVES - WE ARE LIONS*!

(*operatives may only be Lions against bad players)

Edited by snave