BC Crafters List for 2.7

AntonMercer

Hey Everyone!

just thought this might be a good idea for people looking to gear up their characters! If you have things to craft, you can use this thread as a good advertising standpoint as well, instead of just spamming trade chat... (like i do :/)! Please post what you can craft in the following format...

Name: (crafting skill associated with character please put all characters that can craft, if you want)

Faction: (specify if you can be reached on either side or just one as well)

What you can craft:

What it will cost the buyer: (price, mats, tip, etc. or if you've placed some or any on the GTN, crit cost if any)

Best way/time to reach you: (short explanation of how you'll do business helps as well)

I will keep a list in this first post as people start to post and update it as I update the PVP thread, unless this thread fills pretty fast, then I will update more often. I'll have what I can craft up in a second. Will also try and get a link for Mr.Robot or something so people can see what stats the mod/armoring/barrel etc. Have fun!

Prices(as of 4/23)

MMG: 750k-900k per single ~ 1.8m total

Iso-5: 120k-150kk per single. Bundles hover around 145k per single unit in bundle. ~ 1.2m total (higher amount taken)

EEE: 40k-90k for singles. Bundles start at 100k and increase in price to a stack of 43 for 2.2m.

you can base your price totals off of these numbers. Will try to update this portion every few days. If it doesn't change the price hasn't changed.

Crafters

Aztul

http://azindustries.enjin.com/crafting

Anttonius

Name: Anttonius(Artifice), Merei(Cybertech)

Faction: Republic. Can be reached on Jilana on Imperial side.

What you can craft: Guardian Armoring 34, Reflex Armoring 34, Deflecting Mod 34B, Deft Mod 34A, Keen Mod 34A, Potent Mod 34, Weighted Mod 34B, Insight Enhancement 34, Volition Enhancement 34

What it will cost the buyer: All that is required are the mats, 2 MMGs and the 8 isotope-5s, but tips are appreciated. Crits though will cost 100k.

Best way/time to reach you: Republic can mail the two characters above, same as Imperial. If I'm on you can send me a tell. No pre-mades, you give me the mats, 40ish minutes later you get your stuff whether through straight trade or mail, no funny business.

Zelcar

Zelcar(armstech) Northung (cybertech) Anugunrama (artifice)

Can craft skill barrel 34, Resolve armoring 34, Might armoring 34, advanced artful mod 34, advanced battle and efficient enhancement 34s.

Can be reached on zelcar or northung republic side.

Can be reached on anugunrama or deminna impside.

It will cost the buyer 2mmgs 8isotope-5s 8 element equalizers and price is negotitable.

With out mats all 34s will go for going price either on GTN or what it will take to replace the matts.

Best time of day to reach me is anytime after noon centrel time zone.

Preia

To those of you out there who are eagerly trying to seize craftable Dread Forged Mainhands and Optimized Enhancements, I am wiling to in exchange for Materials and a 400-500k Crafters Fee!

the Enhancements I currently can make are:

[Advanced Adept Enhancement 34] ---Power/Surge

[Advanced Battle Enhancement 34]---Crit/Surge

[Advanced Initiative Enhancement 34] ---Power/Accuracy

[Advanced Insight Enhancement 34] ----Crit/Alacrity

[Advanced Quick Savant Enhancement 34]----Power/Alacrity

The Mainhands I can Currently Craft are:

[Advanced Might Hilt 34]

[Advanced Resolve Hilt 34]

[Advanced Skill Barrel 34]

for any questions, comments, concerns, or interests in me crafting or selling you a Piece of gear, you can contact me on Imperial Side. my character names are Níght ( alt code 0237 for the i character) or my primary crafter: Preia.

have a wonderful day and i look forward to gear peoples up!

Edited by AntonMercer

Zelcar(armstech) Northung (cybertech) Anugunrama (artifice)

Can craft skill barrel 34, Resolve armoring 34, Might armoring 34, advanced artful mod 34, advanced battle and efficient enhancement 34s.

Can be reached on zelcar or northung republic side.

Can be reached on anugunrama or deminna impside.

It will cost the buyer 2mmgs 8isotope-5s 8 element equalizers and price is negotitable.

With out mats all 34s will go for going price either on GTN or what it will take to replace the matts.

Best time of day to reach me is anytime after noon centrel time zone.

Edited by Valkeryy

Imperial:

Crackling ( Biochem )

Pencil ( Biochem )

Hotcross ( Biochem )

Yalguzag ( Cybertech )

Republic:

damagè ( e alt code 138)

Crackle ( Artifice )

Pounamu ( Armstech )

Bangkapi ( Cybertech )

3 Items have a materials + 950k fee this is a restriction while I have these rare schematics it will be lifted once other crafters start producing the items. All our items are Premade for hilts, Barrels, Certain Enhancements but Armorings and Mods are only made on request by supplying me the materials before hand.

Dread Forged (78)

Advanced Commando Armoring 34 Mats only

Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 34 Mats only

Advanced Guardian Armoring 34 Mats only

Advanced Might Armoring 34 Mats only

Advanced Reflex Armoring 34 Mats only

Advanced Resolve Armoring 34 Mats only

Advanced Skill Armoring 34 Mats only

Advanced Commando Barrel 34 Mats + 950k

Advanced Reflex Barrel 34 Mats only

Advanced Skill Barrel 34 Mats only

Advanced Force Wielder Hilt 34 Mats + 950k

Advanced Guardian Hilt 34 Mats Mats + 950k

Advanced Resolve Hilt 34 Mats only

Advanced Agile Mod 34 Mats only

Advanced Aptitude Mod 34 Mats only

Advanced Deft Mod 34 Mats only

Advanced Mettle Mod 34 Mats only

Advanced Acute Enhancement 34 Mats + 350k

Advanced Adept Enhancement 34 Mats only

Advanced Battle Enhancement 34 Mats only

Advanced Initiative Enhancement 34 Mats only

Advanced Insight Enhancement 34 Mats only

Advanced Quick Savant Enhancement 34 Mats only

All other items that are not the current tier of crafting are listed on my personal website

Edited by elitenz