First Grand Acquisitions Pack Available For A Limited Time

TaitWatson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the vandal set that has green glow that is currently going 4 1-2m on my server, so as u can imagine i'm very happy. Hope this pack becomes available 4ever soon.

If the pack was available forever, then the armor wouldn't be going for 1-2m credits. :)

It probably is in some places... but I doubt a prosecutor or DA is going to care...

Just saw this article on Massively yesterday: New Singapore gambling law may put MMO lockboxes at risk

As for US and European laws, since there's no direct "monetary value" for the items in the RNG boxes, it would probably be a hard sell to try to sweep them up in existing online gambling laws.

So now that this pack is back, why isn't it called the "Second Grand Acquisitions Pack?" Inquiring minds want to know. :p

Guessing this was just a joke, but just in case: presumably the Second Grand Acquisitions Pack will be when they release a pack that includes armors from the Starfighter, Nightlife, and Stronghold shipments (or Starfighter, Stronghold and whatever is next - Revanite Packs? - if they choose to leave out Nightlife packs as not being a proper shipment).

• 2 years later...

Necrobump due to upcoming triumphant return of this offer

[*]One Rare bonus item with a chance of a Super Rare.

[*]One Rare complete armor set with a chance of a Super Rare.

-tw

Is there a way to see a list of the actual items being rolled from this pack please? Dulfy doesn't seem to have it. Edited by iFruit