Ops frame suggestion

ozrique

As a healer, I would benefit a lot from fading colors in the ops frame. If a target is near, his health bar should be bright red, and gradually fade out to the "out of reach" color the further away from me he is.

Mmm...

Actually something I owuld like to be able is to do is to filter the buffs and negative buffs from my customers, when healing. I want to be able to limit to see only the negative buffs I can remove, so i can at a glance know who to cleanse. Frankly as a healer all I need to know is health and negative buffs/dots that I can do something about.

Sue

As a healer, I would benefit a lot from fading colors in the ops frame. If a target is near, his health bar should be bright red, and gradually fade out to the "out of reach" color the further away from me he is.

I don't know. I think I would spend too much time deciding if the target was actually out of range, or just almost out of range, causing me to move closer to the target in situations where I didn't have to. I like the simple bright if in range, dim if out of range as it is now.

I don't know. I think I would spend too much time deciding if the target was actually out of range, or just almost out of range, causing me to move closer to the target in situations where I didn't have to. I like the simple bright if in range, dim if out of range as it is now.

Then perhaps you are doing a better job than me :) I have however, been in many situations when a deliverance/kolto injection/any-casted-heal have gone to waste because the target has gone out of range (with 2-3 ms left of the cast).

Edited by ozrique

Then perhaps you are doing a better job than me :) I have however, been in many situations when a deliverance/kolto injection/any-casted-heal have gone to waste because the target has gone out of range (with 2-3 ms left of the cast).

If they're moving away from you, having the raid frame slowly dim isn't going to help them not move away from you. You do have the range showing for your target frame, right?

If they're moving away from you, having the raid frame slowly dim isn't going to help them not move away from you. You do have the range showing for your target frame, right?

It would help me determine quickly whether they are worth a long cast or not. I think its a good idea.