Having the ability to post images in a post for the game

JJTEAMA

Can we please add pictures or have the ability to add pictures for sharing our ideas for the game for new designs posted posting pictures to this site with our designs and mor and more direct that way you don't have to randomly put them on some website that host pictures and put links at here from other places

Absolutely not. The mods aren't that quick to be able to check every image being posted. That's why you can only post links to images, which then warn you that you're leaving this site and they are not responsible for anything on the linked site. This keeps them out of any legal trouble of allowing unacceptable images to be posted on the site they control. Obviously, posting links to unacceptable images is also an offense, and they can still suspend/ban for doing so.

Just in case anybody's misunderstood my idea this suggestion was only meant four Star Wars The Old Republic forum not the game itself the pictures and images that we would be put on the site would be originally made by the person is suggesting the idea so the developers would have a visual representation of what somebody was talking about like new in game items

This function would mainly be for the suggestion box to show developers are ideas

Also I do not know what anybody else has said on my post because the print is too small to read to pos to post this

Edited by JJTEAMA