Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks btw for 2.7, loving the new Sage/Sorc single dps changes [bar tk/light aoe]

Macetheace

Wow, check the forums, and not one complimentary topic or post on the new patch.. really people.. SHOW SOME GRATITUDE. Yes I know there are issues still, and it's important to bring them up so they get addressed and improved.. but be at least thankful ? some really cool stuff in this patch.

anyway, a big thank you for the new flashpoints, and some good improvements too, love that i have 2 new flashpoints, and since the sage/sorc got the most changes in the classes, thank you for that. Single target dps is so much smoother, and better easy to co-ordinate, RnG is not bad, it shouldn't play a crucial role, you made the right call there.

One exception, the aoe on lightning/TK feels far too bland now, this is one section that RnG is welcome, because it's the fun part of dps and this build really had a unique thing going. I'm saying why not revert the force quake/force storm effect on the Tidal wave/Chain lightning skill back to 2.6 verson whiles leaving the single target like it is now? i.e. put it back to 20% chance to proc using forequake/storm and on a separate rate limit.

alternatively, you could allow every cast of Force Quake/strom to reduce the cast time of TK wave/CHain Lightning by 0.5secs,this roughly allows you to be able to get a bit more AoE in, otherwise AoEing now on this spec seems like a very one-trick pony and lost it's fun.

Otherwise, i'm really loving the changes, good work, very good work. More on other things in other points.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.