Who would win? Republic or Imperial army?

JRangers

Well at current conflict I'd have to say it's like watching the war in the pacific all over again. PvP aside, Republic military is a massed infantry fighting unit it hits hard and slow. Imps are like japanese hardened shock troops that will fight to the last man in pursuit of their bloody revenge. And without a strong leader the imps are dwindling due to the constant infighting that is bound to occur within anything driven by the darkside in the star wars universe.

The empire had it's pearl harbor surprise moment now the republic has dusted off it's sleepy time peacetime demeanor for warpaint and we know where the story is going to end. Ugly brutal and so costly that Bane thinks better of massing armies of force sensitives by instigating the rule of two. And having to wait a couple thousand years for another sith lord to try again.

... we know where the story is going to end. Ugly brutal and so costly that Bane thinks better of massing armies of force sensitives by instigating the rule of two. ....

errr thats at the end of "New Sith Wars" which is an entirely different conflict if i remember correctly... but back on topic while i would like the Imperials to win we know they wont because of the cliche Good always wins.

Edited by Tannatra
typo

....would like the Imperials to win we know they wont because of the cliche Good always wins.

They can't because that would invalidate the Fourth Great Schism, the Ruusan Reformation, and essentially muck up the timeline to result in temporal paradox of Episodes 1-6.

And NOBODY is allowed to create paradoxes that invalidate 1-6.

It's no longer a case about "Good Always Wins". It's now a case of "Averting Universal Implosion By Temporal Paradox."

You want to write an Alternate Universe where the Empire wins go ahead. But unless the history avoids invalidating 1-6, it will never be accepted.