Animal Cruelty in SWTOR

VanRian

I love my cat. I love my degu. I loved my dog I had, the hamster, goldfishes and rest of them. I can't imagine life without animals at my back. But you sir, you either trolling or Im sorry for you. It's a video game, and you talking about Mabari: a breed of dogs who appear first in video game: Dragon Age, and the name of item is obviously a easter egg from previous game of Bioware. You just wrote about a cruelty of pixels. If that's troll atttempt - then gz. You succed. If not - Sorry.

Oh. We are playing Dragon Age....with Lightsabers???

Don't defend you argument from another game....please. Easter eggs or not...

QFT^^

It's like if people were asking Bioware to implement features that Blizzard has to make the people who play WoW feel like they can play this game. Oh wait... they are...

The level of obliviousness in this thread is legen. . . wait for it. . .

dary!

Seriously, people, quit being so serious. The OP made me chuckle, particularly since I had similar thoughts the first time I saw Mabari armor in game.

The level of obliviousness in this thread is legen. . . wait for it. . .

dary!

Seriously, people, quit being so serious. The OP made me chuckle, particularly since I had similar thoughts the first time I saw Mabari armor in game.

There we go... someone's paying attention. At least I brought a smile to one person's face. :)