The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hyperspace Beacon is its own site now

Shaddoe

For four years, the Hyperspace Beacon traveled with the MMO website Massively, giving commentary and guides as a weekly column, but now, it stands alone devoted to all things Star Wars. This includes the movie coming out next year, books, comic books, and of course, Star Wars: The Old Republic and other Star Wars games. The site is written by Star Wars super-fan Larry Everett, who has written professionally for Joystiq, Massively, Game Skinny, and Gamebeaker.

If you're a fan of Star Wars, and especially if you're a fan of SWTOR, then you should stop by Hyperspace Beacon every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday for the latest news and commentary about Star Wars and Star Wars: The Old Republic or follow us on Tumblr, Twitter, or YouTube. Now strap yourself in, kid — we gotta make the jump to hyperspace!

After two years of waiting, Huttball finally landed a new map. I took some time to film my experience and share my commentary with you. When you've watched my impression, let me know yours in the comments.

http://www.hyperspacebeacon.com/post/82212192722/hyperspace-beacon-hitting-swtor-huttball-on-quesh

(Yes, I forgot to change the header image to say "Beacon" in stead of "Bacon" from April Fool's day. But I'm keeping it because it's funny.)

Thanks for watching.