min maxing Carnage for 2.7 any help?

Aclepias

I going into pvp on my mara and was wondering how to properly min max him for 2.7

I was told to stack only power surge but later was told that was wrong and that I needed other stats for Carnage

Any chance someone could help a mara out and link me a gear set that will best fit my 5/41/0 spec.

Much love to all productive answers if any

You guys have a good day

heres the gear set im set to use please alter for me if you like or give me stat priorities for carnage:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/f269bc45-e221-40e7-b1e2-5f9a9ca6c433

Edited by Aclepias

Get rid of all crit and accuracy.

Get Adept enhancements only, and switch those Deft Mods 30AX for regular Deft Mods 30X.

Implants get power and surge fawk accuracy, you get 95% just from Ataru form and Narrowed Hatred, 95% in PvP is all you need. You should take absolutely NO accuracy in your gear.

Ditch that devastating Vengeance relic, honestly with Carnage Main Stat+Power Relic is usually the best combo, your highest hitter is force scream and it already is auto-crit. For Vengeance you might get a Crit proc relic, because it somewhat lacks front loaded burst and you should get the crit chance increase on force attacks and on vicious throw, 2 things that Carnage doesn't get, and doesn't really need (you'd sacrifice too much points in order to get Brutality for the 7.5% crit chance increase to vicious throw).

That's pretty much it, your augments are fine though :)

Edited by Tevzz