DudesterRadman's Galactic Starfighter Tips for Beginners Video

Greetings pilots, I just wanted to post this video I discovered on Reddit. It's a quick video on giving tips to beginners of Galactic Starfighter. it was posted by user /u/DudesterRadman. For those that are relatively new to the GSF this is extremely helpful. Here's the link. Enjoy

This is a great video for any new GSF pilot, and trumps all the available in game information including the tutorial lol. Its simple enough that it doesnt need some annoying person narrating. And its current, lists relevant threads on the forums. Good advice all around.

Anyways good find / creation (not sure if you made it or not OP)

This is a great video for any new GSF pilot, and trumps all the available in game information including the tutorial lol. Its simple enough that it doesnt need some annoying person narrating. And its current, lists relevant threads on the forums. Good advice all around.

I didn't make it. I discovered this on Reddit. DudesterRodman is the person responsible for this video and full credit goes to him (err or her). I just felt this was a good place to show it

Edited by MisterBlackJack

Thanks for the praise! I also want to thank MisterBlackJack for posting it here because I'm mostly a reddit use and hadn't thought of doing so. (Oh, and if you want an easy way to know that it's me, the player in that video is "Marakage," a Marauder varation of my main "Mata-kage." :p).

Nice video! ALl the new players should be linked to this.Extremely informative, and if you don't mind having some patience and pausing the video frequently to interpret all of the information presented, it's wonderful! Definitely incorporates everything you need to know to understand "the basics". Appreciate the video mang - hopefully it'll turn some QQers into "OMG-I-never-knew-that"ers. Definitely a keeper - the two people who accused me of cheating yesterday would benefit greatly from watching this. Again, Thanks Dudester!

It's great, even after reading all the guides I still had to learn about half the stuff you showed by trial and error (many errors...), my favorite moment? When you forgot to switch to heavy laser and where firing rapids, I just hate when I do that XD

This is embarrassing to admit but before watching the video I didn't know about c "camera to target", I had heard of free look but never used it either. Camera to Target is quite nice especially at where I am now, allows me ti drop in even faster than I could before, also have been getting killed less by checking who is on my tail with camera instead of tab.... fun stuff.

Thanks for the praise! I also want to thank MisterBlackJack for posting it here because I'm mostly a reddit use and hadn't thought of doing so. (Oh, and if you want an easy way to know that it's me, the player in that video is "Marakage," a Marauder varation of my main "Mata-kage." :p).

Your welcome I posted this to my guild's website as I am forming a new GSF group on the Hawk and your video has definitely been helpful