Marauder spec

Hi everyone,

For the past week or so, I have been trying out all the marauder specs(except rage) and I have been finding it really hard to find one that i enjoy. My marauder is at 55 with full BiS(w/ set bonus) and I have been swapping out mods/enhancements for the different specs. Annihilation I have enjoyed, except the ramp up time is a killer for any fight that has either adds or very fast burst windows. Carnage procs are too RNG based, and overall it's too random I think for my taste. Dotsmash I find rather.. Bumpy, it doesn't flow in my opinion. That and dotsmash will be nerfed in the near future.

My current annihilation DPS ranges from 3.1-3.4k, carnage is unknown, and dotsmash goes from 3.2-3.4k dps.

What do you guys think I should do spec wise?

And don't say reroll please, trying to make do with what I have.

Yes but considering Rage Monkeys desire that aoe hit its better to stay Annihilation or Carnage started Tuesday. The good Smash Monkeys obviously dont need to switch because the aoe nuff will not hurt so much since they know what they are doing

No they have said that in the future they will be nerfing dotsmash, most likely by making deadly saber only activate while in juyo form.

They say a lot of things about the future that never happens. As of right now for 2.7 the only the only things being nerfed is the aoe pvp component of smash, pve remains unchamged.

Yes but considering Rage Monkeys desire that aoe hit its better to stay Annihilation or Carnage started Tuesday. The good Smash Monkeys obviously dont need to switch because the aoe nuff will not hurt so much since they know what they are doing

Idk I guess dotsmash is fine, I'll stick with it until I see they are going to nerf it. Maybe I will try carnage, but overall carnage seems to be the hardest and least forgiving spec.

He sounds like his is primarily PvE oriented though and smash will be unchanged for PvE in 2.7

He sounds like his is primarily PvE oriented though and smash will be unchanged for PvE in 2.7

I am PvE oriented. The only tiny part I do not like about dotsmash is the fact that it has 0 survivability and 0 raid utility, whereas anni has raid heals/faster force camo/self heals/etc.

• 2 weeks later...
I am PvE oriented. The only tiny part I do not like about dotsmash is the fact that it has 0 survivability and 0 raid utility, whereas anni has raid heals/faster force camo/self heals/etc.

Watchman is still very good in raids when you know how to play it well, so you should do fine.