Stupid CM pack armor question

dewayne

i just usually sell all the armor i get out packs. but space jockey i found couple i like. My question does the belt for like dash hero come in a su[pplimental box?

Yes, usually. Since I pulled a Dashing Hero Upper case myself I'm inclined to say that a Lower and Supplementary case will be available as well.

i just usually sell all the armor i get out packs. but space jockey i found couple i like. My question does the belt for like dash hero come in a su[pplimental box?

Without being able to jump in game and check out the set through the Collections interface to confirm how many pieces there are, I'm going to assume no, it only drops individually.

Per Dulfy there are only five pieces to the set, the Chest and Gloves (which usually are lumped together as an "Upper Body" box), the Greaves and Boots (which are usually lumped together as a "Lower Body" box) and the Belt. Since there are no Bracers or Helmet for the set, the belt probably just drops alone, rather than have a "Supplemental" box with only one item inside. I know that's how it works with the Exposed Extrovert set (and presumably most of the "skimpy gear" sets).

EDIT: Apparently I can't read my own link, Dulfy clearly says both Belt and Bracers are part of the set (she just put both on the same pic), so yeah there's sure to be a Supplemental Body Armor Box that both would be in.

Edited by DarthDymond

Without being able to jump in game and check out the set through the Collections interface, I'm going to assume no, it only drops individually.

Per Dulfy there are only five pieces to the set, the Chest and Gloves (which usually are lumped together as an "Upper Body" box), the Greaves and Boots (which are usually lumped together as a "Lower Body" box) and the Belt. Since there are no Bracers or Helmet for the set, the belt probably just drops alone, as I know it does with the Exposed Extrovert (and presumably most of the "skimpy gear" sets).

All the 5 pieces of the Exposed Extrovert set were in two boxes. The Lower Body Armor Box included leggings, belt and boots.

My advise: Check the boxes on the gtn or somewhere else, their tooltip states what items they contain.

All the 5 pieces of the Exposed Extrovert set were in two boxes. The Lower Body Armor Box included leggings, belt and boots.

My advise: Check the boxes on the gtn or somewhere else, their tooltip states what items they contain.

Oh wow, my bad then. Does the tooltip for the Exposed Extrovert's Lower Body Armor box actually mention the belt properly? I remember specifically checking for that on the GTN listings after I got the Upper Body Armor box in a pack - but maybe I was just having a brain fart at the time and read what I expected to see rather than what the tooltip actually said.

Oh wow, my bad then. Does the tooltip for the Exposed Extrovert's Lower Body Armor box actually mention the belt properly? I remember specifically checking for that on the GTN listings after I got the Upper Body Armor box in a pack - but maybe I was just having a brain fart at the time and read what I expected to see rather than what the tooltip actually said.

Yes, it does. It states: Use: This box contains Leggings, a Belt, and Boots that are only available from the Cartel Market.

(I still have an unused box, so the quote is accurate).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.