The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Is Anthony Daniels Gay, Straight, or Bisexual?

coltess

It doesn't matter to me either way, but most of my life (or at least as long as I've been able to comprehend sex) I've always assumed that Anthony Daniels was gay. I mean, I've even heard people call him a gay icon. However, just a few minutes ago I decided to do a bit of reading about the Original Cast and I found pictures of him with a woman who is said to be "Agnes Daniels - Anthony's Wife." This sort of puzzled me because, before then, I was pretty sure he was an openly gay man.

Again, it doesn't matter to me (even less as I've heard some folks say that Daniels is kind of a jerk), but I'm sure you all can relate to hearing something that totally contradicts what you've believed to be true for some time.

It doesn't matter to me either way, but most of my life (or at least as long as I've been able to comprehend sex) I've always assumed that Anthony Daniels was gay. I mean, I've even heard people call him a gay icon. However, just a few minutes ago I decided to do a bit of reading about the Original Cast and I found pictures of him with a woman who is said to be "Agnes Daniels - Anthony's Wife." This sort of puzzled me because, before then, I was pretty sure he was an openly gay man.

Again, it doesn't matter to me (even less as I've heard some folks say that Daniels is kind of a jerk), but I'm sure you all can relate to hearing something that totally contradicts what you've believed to be true for some time.

He is probably gay. I also think Mark Hamill could be gay but he is probably bisexual