Loot Table: "The Bulwark"

Does this vibrosword still drop? And if so, where?

I've found conflicting information on fan sites. It is by far my favorite RP sword model, and I carry a lower-level green version for RP purposes...but it would be nice to find an adaptive version I can use for other content.

Data mining says it comes from the Rakghoul Behemoth in Kaon Under Siege.

It's been a while since I've run Kaon, but I wouldn't be surprised if it still drops there. It has Tionese-level mods in it, so it probably drops from HM.

They updated the loot tables of all level 50 flashpoints back at 2.0, changed them to Black Hole quality gear. In short, no, unfortunately I don't think it drops there anymore. I haven't seen it drop since 2.0 at least.

They updated the loot tables of all level 50 flashpoints back at 2.0, changed them to Black Hole quality gear. In short, no, unfortunately I don't think it drops there anymore. I haven't seen it drop since 2.0 at least.

Good point -- bummer.

I was afraid of that....but I can stop running it now, I guess. If the Devs read this - here's an unused asset! *Wishlisted*