The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament Finals - Droid Supremacy vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling

OK, I'm going to throw some arguments in for the Droid Supremacy here. Namely how they can rid the Imperium of their naval superiority, or at the very least even the odds and ensure a protracted engagement.

First of all, Raxus Prime is the perfect target for the Droid Supremacy. All G0-T0 needs to do is put himself in contact with the rogue AI on the surface and convince it to aid them - considering it already advocated Droid Supremacy - and then use it to effectively take over the planet, and the Ore Cannon, and use it to destroy the shipyards.

They could also take over Bonadan in a similar manner, with the surface being largely populated by factories, refineries, mining facilities and shipyards its going to be heavily populated by worker droids, which make the best kind of makeshift soldiers. At the very least G0-T0 can use these to destroy the shipyards, at best he can take the planet. The fact that weapons are banned on the planet isn't exactly going to help the population/workers fight back.

With there production facilities destroyed and/or captured G0-T0 can focus on destroying their fleets, permanently. Despite the firepower of Imperium they are not large in number and therefore cannot afford to launch a full scale multi-pronged assault without leaving worlds exposed. Instead they'll likely attack with small strike forces of mainly stealthed capital ships. This will prove a boon to the Supremacy who can slowly pick them off with ambushes.

How do they do this? In the opening confrontations the presence of the stealthed fleet will soon become clear, and as well as acquiring a Crystal Field GravTrap G0-T0 will likely use HK-01 to convert their droids into spies, allowing them to track and locate the stealthed ships with relative ease and ambush then as they move to their targets. It will also act as a helpful early warning system, allowing G0-T0 to mobilize his fleets accordingly, and with the element of surprise lost and them being unaware of them, G0-T0 can more easily trap them when they think they have the upper hand.

With this combined tactic the Imperium's space superiority will begin to whittle away, and they can use things like boarding parties and droid sabotage to give them a further advantage. The Supremacy can then engage them in a protracted conflict, giving G0-T0 more time to corner and kill Traya, and protect his own infrastructure.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm going to throw some arguments in for the Droid Supremacy here. Namely how they can rid the Imperium of their naval superiority, or at the very least even the odds and ensure a protracted engagement.

First of all, Raxus Prime is the perfect target for the Droid Supremacy. All G0-T0 needs to do is put himself in contact with the rogue AI on the surface and convince it to aid them - considering it already advocated Droid Supremacy - and then use it to effectively take over the planet, and the Ore Cannon, and use it to destroy the shipyards.

They could also take over Bonadan in a similar manner, with the surface being largely populated by factories, refineries, mining facilities and shipyards its going to be heavily populated by worker droids, which make the best kind of makeshift soldiers. At the very least G0-T0 can use these to destroy the shipyards, at best he can take the planet. The fact that weapons are banned on the planet isn't exactly going to help the population/workers fight back.

With there production facilities destroyed and/or captured G0-T0 can focus on destroying their fleets, permanently. Despite the firepower of Imperium they are not large in number and therefore cannot afford to launch a full scale multi-pronged assault without leaving worlds exposed. Instead they'll likely attack with small strike forces of mainly stealthed capital ships. This will prove a boon to the Supremacy who can slowly pick them off with ambushes.

How do they do this? In the opening confrontations the presence of the stealthed fleet will soon become clear, and as well as acquiring a Crystal Field GravTrap G0-T0 will likely use HK-01 to convert their droids into spies, allowing them to track and locate the stealthed ships with relative ease and ambush then as they move to their targets. It will also act as a helpful early warning system, allowing G0-T0 to mobilize his fleets accordingly, and with the element of surprise lost and them being unaware of them, G0-T0 can more easily trap them when they think they have the upper hand.

With this combined tactic the Imperium's space superiority will begin to whittle away, and they can use things like boarding parties and droid sabotage to give them a further advantage. The Supremacy can then engage them in a protracted conflict, giving G0-T0 more time to corner and kill Traya, and protect his own infrastructure.

The question is, is whether the rogue AI is willing to help at all.

The core wouldn't, even remotely.

It rules Raxus, it wasn't even aware of an existence of the galaxy, that's why it went rogue after it haked PROXY (though they can't do that in this kaggath)

It also depends on wether the Core would even acknowledge him, or just hack him as soon as he made contact.

Which is another thing, G0-T0 became overconfident in his disguise. He forgot all his shortcomings as a droid, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even remotely realise he can be hacked. And destroyed. By another droid.

Edited by Selenial

IThe core wouldn't, even remotely.

It rules Raxus, it wasn't even aware of an existence of the galaxy, that's why it went rogue after ith caked PROXY (though they can't do that in this kaggath)

It also depends on wether the Core would even acknowledge him, or just hack him as soon as he made contact.

Which is another thing, G0-T0 became overconfident in his disguise. He forgot all his shortcomings as a droid, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even remotely realise he can be hacked. And destroyed. By another droid.

This is what I was thinking, but wasn't sure.

As an advocate of droid supremacy, it certainly wouldn't refuse the offer of opposing the Imperium, though we cannot be sure it will obey G0-T0's commands.
The core wouldn't, even remotely.

It rules Raxus, it wasn't even aware of an existence of the galaxy, that's why it went rogue after ith caked PROXY (though they can't do that in this kaggath)

But as soon as it was given knowledge of the wider galaxy, it decided that it was better suited to the job and tried to use PROXY to achieve its goals. I see no reason why it would not reach similar conclusions here, that biologicals are unfit to rule, in this instance. Its really merely a matter of whether G0-T0 can control it or not.

But where is the evidence of G0-T0 being overconfident? Surely as a planning droid he cannot ignore facts? Are we aware that droids are in fact incapable of "forgetting"? I'm not sure what the logic behind this is...

P.S. If G0-T0 made no attempt to directly interface with him, but instead merely opened a communications channel, then they're would be nothing for it to hack, that and the message could be relayed very quickly them being droids.

Edited by Beniboybling

But as soon as it was given knowledge of the wider galaxy, it decided that it was better suited to the job and tried to use PROXY to achieve its goals. I see no reason why it would not reach similar conclusions here, that biologicals are unfit to rule, in this instance. Its really merely a matter of whether G0-T0 can control it or not.

But where is the evidence of G0-T0 being overconfident? Surely as a planning droid he cannot ignore facts? Are we aware that droids are in fact incapable of "forgetting"? I'm not sure what the logic behind this is...

P.S. If G0-T0 made no attempt to directly interface with him, but instead merely opened a communications channel, then they're would be nothing for it to hack, that and the message could be relayed very quickly them being droids.

The problem is even getting to the Core, PROXY tried to simply send a message to the core and was hacked in less than a moment.

And that of course is still under the condition that he would Follow G0-T0, the Core hasn't exactly shown itself as one to follow before anyway.

The problem is even getting to the Core, PROXY tried to simply send a message to the core and was hacked in less than a moment.

And that of course is still under the condition that he would Follow G0-T0, the Core hasn't exactly shown itself as one to follow before anyway.

PROXY tried to slice the Core, sending it a message on a secure frequency which can be shut down at the push of a button is a different matter. At best he can hack the ship the communication is being transmitted from.

Well we should consider that such a super-intelligent droid does not have the concept of greed or pride, it will do whatever is best. That said we can't rule out it trying to gain total control, however it may find itself dependent on G0-T0 has the only means of "escaping" the planet - and because of that might do what he says for a while.

PROXY tried to slice the Core, sending it a message on a secure frequency which can be shut down at the push of a button is a different matter. At best he can hack the ship the communication is being transmitted from.

Well we should consider that such a super-intelligent droid does not have the concept of greed or pride, it will do whatever is best. That said we can't rule out it trying to gain total control, however it may find itself dependent on G0-T0 has the only means of "escaping" the planet - and because of that might do what he says for a while.

No, Proxy patched into the communications network and was hacked in.

Super Intelligent droids seem to begin to develop personality flaws however, we've seen many cocky droids, many humble droids and many, many prideful ones.

I see no reason the core would follow G0-T0, even if G0-T0 got to it, what if Traya merely promised the Core that every single DS droid would be handed over to him at wars end?

From what I've read, the Core appears very self-confident. I do not think he would defy G0-T0, but he may 'appropriate' him for his own designs.

And that of course would lose the DS the Kaggath, as G0-T0 ceases to exist.

A bold move.

Super Intelligent droids seem to begin to develop personality flaws however, we've seen many cocky droids, many humble droids and many, many prideful ones.

I see no reason the core would follow G0-T0, even if G0-T0 got to it, what if Traya merely promised the Core that every single DS droid would be handed over to him at wars end?

Why would the core believe anything an organic says?

Err... what does that even mean? I don't know if the Core is the communications network or what but according to Wookieepedia he tried to slice into the Core. Altogether there seems to be some kind of direct interface with the Core here and/or an attempt to "force entry". This is different from sending a communication not straight from G0-T0.

G0-T0 holds all the cards however as he is the Core's only way 'off' the planet, if G0-T0 promises to get him off the planet in exchange for his assistance the Core might just cooperate while he finds a way to take control.

And by that point G0-T0 will probably be ready. However in the instance that communications fail, G0-T0 can resort to simply transmitting the code without the Core's help.

But what use does the Core have for a droid army, if he can't take control? He'll obviously want to depose Traya. That is if Traya even takes an interest in the machine, if Traya is even aware of the AI's presence.

From what I've read, the Core appears very self-confident. I do not think he would defy G0-T0, but he may 'appropriate' him for his own designs.
This would be impossible however unless G0-T0 were to foolishly attempt to personally interact with him. Edited by Beniboybling

Last post till at least Saturday.

While I believe that the core won't exactly help GO-TO out in the beginning, I do believe he will come around. I also don't think that the core can hack GO-TO if GO-TO uses a open channel to deliver messages. Its kind of like sending a letter vs delivering the letter yourself.

The novel clearly states he was tapping into the communications network.

And you can't say HK hacks over communication but suddenly a planet infinitely stronger cannot.

Though I agree, G0-T0 won't do it.

HK-01 will be sent on this task.

HK-01 will be hacked, and placed under control.

Then, the core would make the right decision. He cannot beat G0-T0if after G0-T0 beats Traya, because G0-T0's hacking skills are good, and the Core would not be as powerful in a droid body.

Thus he'd take HK-01, follow Traya, and back G0-T0's army to aid Traya. The core would then PLAN to overthrow Traya, (though that's irrelevant, he knows nothing of the greater galaxy and thus would lose)

Another thing however, no droid comprehends the force. Traya has a huge advantage, in that G0-T0 and his followers don't understand her power, yet she understands theirs.

Edit: These finals are always shorter than expected, due to arguments being already made. If you want, I'll post a scenario on how I will take Mon Cala, if you'd like.

The novel clearly states he was tapping into the communications network.

And you can't say HK hacks over communication but suddenly a planet infinitely stronger cannot.

Though I agree, G0-T0 won't do it.

HK-01 will be sent on this task.

HK-01 will be hacked, and placed under control.

Then, the core would make the right decision. He cannot beat G0-T0if after G0-T0 beats Traya, because G0-T0's hacking skills are good, and the Core would not be as powerful in a droid body.

Thus he'd take HK-01, follow Traya, and back G0-T0's army to aid Traya. The core would then PLAN to overthrow Traya, (though that's irrelevant, he knows nothing of the greater galaxy and thus would lose)

Another thing however, no droid comprehends the force. Traya has a huge advantage, in that G0-T0 and his followers don't understand her power, yet she understands theirs.

Edit: These finals are always shorter than expected, due to arguments being already made. If you want, I'll post a scenario on how I will take Mon Cala, if you'd like.

You misunderstand all G0-T0 will do is broadcast a transmission on a frequency the Core can intercept offering an alliance - obviously something HK-01 will have no part in - and wait for the Core to respond with yes or no. There is no hacking going on here and no means by which the Core can hack G0-T0 or HK-01.

I'm confused as to why you think the Core would back the Imperium though. Surely he would much rather take over the Supremacy and use it to destroy Traya? What hope exactly does he have of taking over the Imperium with one droid which Traya will probably deactivate on sight? Seems like a dumb plan to me, you yourself just said he would lose lol.

On the other hand he wouldn't side with the Supremacy "cause G0-T0's hacking skills are good"? (that he has no knowledge of) Hoh? Wouldn't be as powerful in a droid body? (but is taking over one anyway) Hoh?

This makes no sense.

Anyway as I have explained multiple times now, he has no means of hacking anything, so he won't even find out about the Imperium. G0-T0 will only feed him the information he wants the Core to know.

You misunderstand all G0-T0 will do is broadcast a transmission on a frequency the Core can intercept offering an alliance - obviously something HK-01 will have no part in - and wait for the Core to respond with yes or no. There is no hacking going on here and no means by which the Core can hack G0-T0 or HK-01.

I'm confused as to why you think the Core would back the Imperium though. Surely he would much rather take over the Supremacy and use it to destroy Traya? What hope exactly does he have of taking over the Imperium with one droid which Traya will probably deactivate on sight? Seems like a dumb plan to me, you yourself just said he would lose lol.

On the other hand he wouldn't side with the Supremacy "cause G0-T0's hacking skills are good"? (that he has no knowledge of) Hoh? Wouldn't be as powerful in a droid body? (but is taking over one anyway) Hoh?

This makes no sense.

Anyway as I have explained multiple times now, he has no means of hacking anything, so he won't even find out about the Imperium. G0-T0 will only feed him the information he wants the Core to know.

No, you misunderstand.

All the Core did to hack PROXY was send it a message with so much information PROXY couldn't decipher it. He then, using this momentary flux hacked PROXY, in such little time that Juno thought she was imagining things.

Now, this is the only means the core has of hacking things. It had come across droids, and controlled droids, (IE PROXY) who had more... Transportable means.

If the Core takes a droid body, it cannot hack.

Thus, if he follows G0-T0, he won't be able to hack better than any of them. Including PROXY, and thus would fail.

If he simply takes command of G0-T0's army through HK, he can at least FIGHT Traya, instead of be deactivated or out hacked by G0-T0.

Go find the passage from the Novel online or something, and you might actually understand this.

Edited by Selenial

All the Core did to hack PROXY was send it a message with so much information PROXY couldn't decipher it. He then, using this momentary flux hacked PROXY, in such little time that Juno thought she was imagining things.

PROXY has encountered the Core before. He knows what it's capable of. G0-T0 won't be exposing any droid to the Core that he's not willing to eliminate if need be.

Easy solution: record a holomessage of G0-T0 speaking to the Core. Send the recorded message, which has no link to G0-T0, to the core via a simple machine like a computer. The Core has nothing to hack, but still gets the message.

PROXY has encountered the Core before. He knows what it's capable of. G0-T0 won't be exposing any droid to the Core that he's not willing to eliminate if need be.

Easy solution: record a holomessage of G0-T0 speaking to the Core. Send the recorded message, which has no link to G0-T0, to the core via a simple machine like a computer. The Core has nothing to hack, but still gets the message.

And what, the Core joins the side of this conflict that's so pathetically afraid of it that they don't even send proper messages?

Besides, interfacing with the core will require the defending fleet of Raxus to be destroyed, as they'd be blocking all communications off world.

Edited by Selenial

No, you misunderstand.
:p

OK, but seriously. I understand that the Core can hack anyone who tries to interface with him or his communications network etc. but this is irrelevant if G0-T0 does what Warren suggests i.e. simply send him a message. And with that message comes an ultimatum, aid the Supremacy or be left trapped on this world with the knowledge that you could make the galaxy better. The Core, unable to hack into the Supremacy, will be forced to cooperate at least for a time.

P.S. I think the Imperium would need reason to jam communications coming in and out of Raxus, which at the beginning of the Kaggath they will not have, and will cut them off from their troops on the surface.

Edited by Beniboybling

OK, but seriously. I understand that the Core can hack anyone who tries to interface with him or his communications network etc. but this is irrelevant if G0-T0 does what Warren suggests i.e. simply send him a message. And with that message comes an ultimatum, aid the Supremacy or be left trapped on this world with the knowledge that you could make the galaxy better. The Core, unable to hack into the Supremacy, will be forced to cooperate at least for a time.

But this isn't exactly a likely scenario.

Because this requires bypassing the fleet, and Trayas foresight.

Traya could easily offer him their droid armies, foundries, and a governmental power once the war is ended.

I fail to see why you think a Master manipulator would not be able to keep a simple machine in line.

P.S. I think the Imperium would need reason to jam communications coming in and out of Raxus, which at the beginning of the Kaggath they will not have, and will cut them off from their troops on the surface.

The reason is the core.

And Traya would see this through her incredible skill in Shatterpoint.

But this isn't exactly a likely scenario.

Because this requires bypassing the fleet, and Trayas foresight.

Traya could easily offer him their droid armies, foundries, and a governmental power once the war is ended.

I fail to see why you think a Master manipulator would not be able to keep a simple machine in line.

See my P.S. I doubt Traya's foresight which is not omniscient will be able to predict G0-T0's attempt to communicate with the Core. Perhaps a droid rebellion, but that could be an internal threat and might cause Traya to destroy the Core instead. She certainly wouldn't offer it a anything, especially given that she hates droids, and doesn't need it at all.

Simple machine? If that were the case then yes the master manipulator that is G0-T0 would be able to keep it in line. But the Core is not a simple machine, so I doubt he or Traya will be able to do that.

The reason is the core.

And Traya would see this through her incredible skill in Shatterpoint.

I don't follow... so she perceives the Core as a shatterpoint, and then destroys it? Edited by Beniboybling

See my P.S. I doubt Traya's foresight which is not omniscient will be able to predict G0-T0's attempt to communicate with the Core. Perhaps a droid rebellion, but that could be an internal threat and might cause Traya to destroy the Core instead. She certainly wouldn't offer it a anything, especially given that she hates droids, and doesn't need it at all.

Simple machine? If that were the case then yes the master manipulator that is G0-T0 would be able to keep it in line. But the Core is not a simple machine, so I doubt he or Traya will be able to do that.I don't follow... so she perceives the Core as a shatterpoint, and then destroys it?

That's actually a good point.

If she sees it as a shatterpoint, why keep it? Is it really needed? Especially seeing as she has mon Calanari as shipyards anyway...

Or at least, she will once I've posted that scenario :p

That's actually a good point.

If she sees it as a shatterpoint, why keep it? Is it really needed? Especially seeing as she has mon Calanari as shipyards anyway...

Or at least, she will once I've posted that scenario :p

Well, I'll make my own scenario then.

Opening Stages

In the beginning of the Kaggath, Traya knows she has the numbers and production disadvantage. She orders Trench to strike at the location that will hopefully correct that issue for her, Mon Cal. As her fleet arrives, stealthed, the DS defenders are entirely unaware. The defenses are small compared to the firepower Trench brings and he quickly defeats them suffering practically no losses. As they begin to subdue any saboteurs in the shipyards, G0-T0 having heard of the stealth ships and knowing what Traya's goals are in capturing this planet, orders all his droids (Astromechs etc...) to comply with the DI and wait for future orders.

G0-T0, now knowing where the DS's stealth fleet is, makes his own offensive simultaneously. Striking 3 DI planets at once, he hits Saleucami, Bonadan, and Raxus Prime.

• On Saleucami, his ships run the OCF's defenses (despite Traya foreseeing the battle and ordering more ships from Bonadan or Raxus Secundus) and land thousands of droids and many Terror Droids on the surface and meet up with Exchange cells. Together they seize the cloning facilities and major cities, effectively taking the planet though they are still trapped on it with the OCF still in orbit.
  • On Bonadan, a slightly larger fleet of DS ships engages the smaller OCF forces over the planet and win with a combination of boarding some of the Venators (which are actually well known for being boarded and captured rather easily by droid forces) and overwhelming the other ships. (I say this because Bonadan is a relatively less important world than the other DI worlds so it would obviously have a slightly smaller fleet.
  • Over Raxus, Traya has massed enough of the OCF to repel and defeat the DS force she foresaw. However, since communication between G0-T0 and the core was done through computer code she could not foresee their alliance. G0-T0's forces manage to get onto the surface of Raxus and take control of the Ore Cannon. When G0-T0's fleet engages the DI's fleet the cannon opens up on the OCF and Raxus falls to the DS in its entirety.

Countermoves

Traya orders Trench to press the attack, certain that the DS can not touch her on Malachor. Trench moves next to Geonosis, intent on stopping the DS from reinforcing its ground forces in DI space. He quickly routs the token DS force over Geonosis and begins landing Assassins and Shadow troopers on the ground while his bombers siege the factories from above. After several days, the DI's forces finally manage to mop up the last of the factories, suffering little in the way of casualties. Trench then advances on Kamino and employs a similar strategy, this time suffering greater losses as the overconfident assassins are surprised by the Terror Troopers and are ripped apart several times before bringing down the shields. Trench's ground forces at this point are starting to wear thin.

G0-T0 is very aware of how poorly the fighting is going in DS space. Yet with his foothold on Raxus he can produce more Venators and frigates. With the OCF over Saleucami and Raxus Secundus lacking reinforcements, G0-T0 is confident he can strike and defeat the DI's naval forces. He brings the full force of his fleet, newly re-armed, enlarged, and supplied onto Saleucami in order to free his new source of Terror Troopers, droid forces, and Exchange allies. Traya foresees his attack, and orders the entire remnants of the OCF to defend and defeat G0-T0's fleet. She has newly constructed stealth ships from Mon Cal join the battle.

As G0-T0 begins to engage, his link to the droids from Mon Cal, many now aboard the new Harrowers, warns him of the stealth ships. It is at this moment he calculates his next move. He engages tentatively. Seeing hesitation, Maul orders a full attack. The Harrowers unstealth and fire. G0-T0, however, was careful to keep most of his fleet out of the Harrower's field of fire and withdraws. He has a new plan.

Cutting off the Body

G0-T0 saw how Traya congregated her forces in an attempt to eliminate his main fleet. He readies his entire fleet for a strike on Mon Cal, with the intent of eliminating the DS's only source of ship production. Traya foresees his amassing ships at Raxus and attack on Mon Cal. She orders Trench to attack at Raxus, convinced a quick strike will win the war. Trench convinces her that it would be unwise due to the Ore Cannon and sets his trap over Mon Cal. G0-T0 and HK-01 get ready to deploy the droid control signal.

As the DS fleet arrives in system, G0-T0 immediately knows where the DI stealthed ships are by using the visual records of his spy droids in the shipyards and the signals from his spy droids on many of the the Harrowers especially the new ones. The remainders of the OCF have already arrived and G0-T0 moves the main body of his fleet to engage. As Trench orders the Stealth ships to close in and then engage, G0-T0 and HK-01 deploy their signal. The OCF begins receiving reports from the shipyards that entire facilities have been captured by droids and some of the unfinished ships with skeleton crews begin leaving the docks and attempt to ram the OCF ships. Meanwhile those same ships are quelling the droids on their own ships (with some success) and busy engaging G0-T0's main fleet.

More importantly though, the stealth fleet comes out of stealth quickly, and its shields and weapons are temporarily inoperable as droids begin to sabotage system after system. G0-T0 orders a part of the fleet he kept in reserve to attack, and quickly frigates and transports are atop the Harrowers, doing severe damage to some and beginning boarding others.

As droids swarm the Harrowers from within and without, several ships fall under DS sway quickly. Since the droids have both manual and computer control of all systems they quickly restore weapons and shields. By this time the few Harrowers that weren't destroyed outright or boarded have also restored their systems. As they move to engage in the main battle, they ignore the other Harrowers doing the same, until those ships open fire on their rears. Now surrounded, Trench's ship as well as several other Harrowers that managed to survive are obliterated by their own advanced technology combined with sheer numbers. This tips the entire battle heavily into the DS's favor and the DI's fleet is destroyed entirely.

Traya senses the defeat, and is most displeased. She now must task Maul (who against all odds survived) and HK-47 to eliminate HK-01 and G0-T0.

Retaliation

Maul and HK-47 begin their search on Nar Shadda, G0-T0's known place of business and source of the HK-01 signal. They find HK-01, but G0-T0 knows of their presence through underworld contacts on the planet and his own link into Network Security. He knows everything that happens on Nar Shadda.

He finds HK-47 and waits till he and Maul are separated before giving HK a trail to follow. HK quickly finds G0-T0 but HK is hacked quickly. Now under G0-T0's control, he seeks out Maul and HK-01 to eliminate them and proceed to Traya to eliminate her as well. Maul and HK find HK-01 and destroys him (a challenger to G0-T0's rule and useless now anyways), then HK-47 attempts to kill Maul when he doesn't expect it. Unfortunately Maul is far too good for that and after a fight dispatches HK-47.

G0-T0 is unhappy about this, as his initial plan to reach Traya was apparently unsuccessful. Maul, realizing his cover is blown, fights his way off the planet and returns to Traya for new orders.

Endgame

By this point, the war is over. G0-T0 has finished his takeover of the DI worlds and now sits in orbit over Malachor.

One of several possibilities here.

• He sits this fleet there for however long it take Traya to die of age, starvation, boredom etc...
  • He uses his new superpowered Harrower weapons to fire at the planet till they hit Traya or the planet blows up.
  • He has centuries to build a Death Star or some superweapon of equal power to make the problem go away.
  • He has Guri, or PROXY pilot (they were decent pilots iirc) transports to the surface loaded with Terror Troopers and B-1's until Traya dies from a luck shot or sheer numbers.
  • He can order ship after ship (Venator size or larger) to smash into the planet until Traya is crushed.