Denon Exosphere Layout

TrinityLyre

So the one PTS match that managed to pop today was the new BattleZone, Denon Exosphere. It is, quite simply, amazing. There's a huge battle going on all around you, capital ships firing at each other, random explosions, and debris to fly around. It appears to be entirely cosmetic, but it definitely adds to immersion and makes it much more fun to play.

is a very short clip flying through a portion of it. Sorry for the stupid music and the length of the clip, I opted to test/play instead of sit and record.

Spawn points are different than the other two Domination maps (Kuat Mesas / Lost Shipyards) and are significantly farther away from the central node (B). Nodes don't feel like they're all on the same plane, which is a great change. Getting from the spawn to any node with a 20 second Barrel Roll felt tiresome, but Tensor Field (which made up for it) and Repair Probes were awesome additions.

TLDR: I'm excited to play this when it hits live. Thank you developers for making it feel both different and epic. Give me more Denon-style BattleZones!

New map was awesome. This is Eichman/Avidity btw. Video does not do it justice. You will not be disappointed!

Hey! Thanks for the extra effort you put in to get people on PTS. I wish they'd give more incentive, that one game we had was really fun and I wish we could have had more!

Edited by TrinityLyre