"Legacying" an item

YatesFloyd

post what you think in the comments below... i have an idea to where you could just pay a certain amount of cartel coins or credits in order to "legacy" an item... for example: i like my revan mask so i pay 600 cartel coins to make it legacy gear... I want to give you money swtor... but i can't until you do something

post what you think in the comments below... i have an idea to where you could just pay a certain amount of cartel coins or credits in order to "legacy" an item... for example: i like my revan mask so i pay 600 cartel coins to make it legacy gear... I want to give you money swtor... but i can't until you do something

would be any kind of item? or..?

This has been already asked for, if remember right, the suggestion was to add a legacy slot to all items in the same way dyes can be added. Then anything in the game can be upgraded by buying a legacy token and installing it on the desired gear to be made legacy. The token could be acquired through direct CCs, Cartel Packs, drops in NiM OPS, reward for weekly's be OPS (any HM weekly as part of completion) or PvP (the 15 point one), do a special repeatable mission from a vendor, etc.

Sue

if just that then no point since we already have those ugly legacy armor & gree sabers, plus the corrupter blade.

Actually there is a huge point, for there are many beautiful items that are bound on pick up, that an alt received and the one we really wanted it for just can't get lucky enough to have it dropped and then win it. It also opens the doors to transfering off-hands, relics, implants and earpieces as well; thus truly opening up the game.

Sue