The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars- The Blood Pit Tournament (Hashing it out and hiring new blood)

Neltronluur

Hello everybody,

I am Neltronluur and I'd like to introduce to your newest coming attraction the BLOOD PIT. I'd like to enlist the help of aurbere and beniboy in order to properly judge and manage the duels, rules, and mechanics of this game if you would be so kind :)

Synopsis:

The idea is based off of the Hunger Games where 24 tributes fight to be the last man standing, this is no different save for it has a Star Wars Spin on it and the number of tributes is 16.Their will be many similarities with the Hunger Games such as the starting zone, cornucopia, air dropping survival items and random events to kill off those who aren't staying sharp. Abducted by the Galactic Gaming Commission, 16 of the galaxy's deadliest non-force sensitives will fight to the death for not only their freedom but for the title of "Blood King or Queen." 16 of the galaxy's biggest organizations will all bid for a champion to call their own and to mark themselves as the winning team behind the lone survivor. The Champions and Organizations will be listed below. All champions will brought to the Imperial City on Coruscant to show off their skills and win the eye of an organization. Upon receiving a sponsor, each champion will have their chance to do a little talk show (Semi-Rped out if you would like) with your host Lando Calrissian. After all is said and done, the Champions will be taken to the arena to fight to the death. Only one will survive, who will it be? Will they be backed by you? Will you share in their pride and glory? Well look at this, It seems we have a message from the Imperial Capital coming through now.

//Special Message from Darth Vader//

Vader: "The Emperor and I are most intrigued by this new development and would like to wish all champions the speed and power of the Darkside. For all of you who are listening, we would be honored if you would join us."

//End Transmission//

Champions:

-Bossk

-Calo Nord

-Embo

-Guri

-HK-50

-Jodo Kast

-Kar Vastor

-Kelbourn (Mandalorian)

-Kir Kanos

-Nom Anor

-Null-11 "Ordo"

-Nym

-Qymaen Jai Sheelai (Pre-cyborg Grievous)

-Tarful

-URoRRuR'R'R (Tusken Warrior)

-Zam Weasell

Organizations:

-Aratech

-Black Sun

-Blastech

-Commerce Guild

-Corellian Engineering

-Corporate Alliance

-Czerka Corporation

-The Exchange

-Galactic Solutions

-The Hutt Cartel

-Incom

-The Pyke Syndicate

-Sienar Fleet Systems

-Smugglers Alliance

-Sennex Slavers

-Zann Consortium

Game Breakdown (Subject to Change as needed)

Forum members will put themselves up for a contract with one of the 16 organizations who will in turn put up the bids for "your" selected champion. The more irresistible your offer the better your chance of being picked up. How do I get picked up? you might be asking, what do I offer? Well that's the best part you need not offer anything but a well thought out plan of attack for your new Corporate Bosses. (IE Myself and other Managers) The competition will be tough but only one applicant will manage a team. Any others who are not chosen will still be able to become benefactors. As a benefactor you can donate a maximum of 300 credits every in game week to your favorite organization. What does this fund pay for? How do I do it? The fund pays for the airdrops and survival tools given to your team's champion in times of need. Each benefactor is given 300 credits at the start of every week (but you must be recognized as one.)

Once the Team Managers have settled in, the Champion Skill Examinations will begin. Each Champion will play to their natural abilities and attempt to garner "YOUR" attention. CHOOSE Wisely! Judging by the performance given, each champion will be given a buy out price by an InterGalactic Banking Clan Representative (NOW HIRING!). Each organization is given 1,000,000 credits to spend on their new champion. Be warned that if you spend the majority of your credits, you may not have enough to continually air drop survival tools in case your champion likes to get into trouble. How do I get more credits than? Remember those avid fans of yours, the benefactors? You see with every donation your stack of credits increases and you can keep your champion fighting the more benefactors you have.

When all is said and done, you must be prepared to show your champion off to the crowd! Win yourself the support you need! If you are charming, dangerous, or devious enough to woo Mr. Calrissian, you may have already won! (Not really lol.) After the talk show you must be prepared to let go of your champion forever as all but one will never return. Share your last words with them, build them up, encourage them, give them what they need to be the Last One Standing!

The selected battlefield will be chosen by vote of the benefactors whether it be the Valley of the Dark Lords, The Shadowlands of Kashyyyk, or the Swamps of Naboo. Trust that your fans will vote to environment that favors your champion.

When the gun goes off and the battle for supremacy begins, control of your champion is now out of your hands but don't worry the watchful guidance of your three judges will guide them along. (The three judges control the actions of the champions in order to prevent godmodding and stuff like "Bossk breaks Kast's neck." Each champion's team both manager and benefactor must put up a convincing argument as to why their champion will win.) The Judges will judge based on the situation, the conditions, and the attributes of each champion in order to declare the victor. (Not all battles will be fatal.) Each judge has one vote, judging by who presents the best argument, that champion will receive a vote of favor (depending on the judges.) The Judges can also choose to vote a "I don't know vote" or may attempt to change the mind of one of the other judges. When a judge helps to argue a champions case to another, he or she may induce a "retracted vote" or a "change vote." A retracted vote means that the opposing judge surrenders his vote of favor but still does not vote in the other champions favor. A change vote means that the other judge, once opposed is now in agreement with the previously challenged argument and now votes the other way. (ALL Judges must be unbiased)

Random Events will occur under the control of the managers (should the judges accept but this can be vetoed.) Random Events can only happen once every week, much like the benefactor's donation.

(To the Judges and Managers)

While in combat and the preparation phase please remember:

-No Godmodding or instant deaths unless argued otherwise

- Managers may not airdrop weapons into the arena

-The champions may not have two primary weapons

-The champions may not exceed two weapons (Yes dual pistols are two weapons)

-Managers may not accept more than two contributions a week unless for lessor amounts than 300 credits

-Managers will purchase a champion based on buyout price, fronted cash, and first come first serve.

-Managers must pay for airdrops (Duh!)

-Managers cannot exceed two airdrops in one game day

-Managers can request alliances but the alliances will not consist of more than three champions or be former prior to the games commencement.

-A Banking Clan Rep will set a price on the cost of each airdrop depending on the value of the item.

-All Characters will not have weapons upon starting the game (Ex. Jodo Kast will still have Mando armor but no jetpack or gadgets)

Weapons in the Cornucopia:

x4 Random Blaster Carbines (Primary)

x2 Random Sniper Rifles (Primary)

x6 Random Blaster Pistols (Secondary)

x2 Phrik Alloy Staffs (Primary)

x2 Baradium Shields (Secondary)

x4 Vibro-Blades (Secondary)

x2 Vibro-Axes (Primary)

x8 Daggers (Secondary)

x2 Bowcasters (Can only be used by Embo and Tarful, Primary)

x1 Gaffi Stick (Primary)

x1 Amphistaff (Can only be used by Nom Anor, Primary)

x2 Double Vibro-Blades (Primary)

x1 DC-15A Rifle (Primary)

x1 Blaster Spraystick (Secondary)

List of Airdrop items:

- Med Pack/Repair Kit

-Antidote Pack

-Food

-Water

-Flare

-Glowstick

- x1 Blaster Clip

- Igniter Tool (Cigarette Lighter)

- Others up for Consideration.

So I just have one question for you! (Plays Dirty Harry Scene) (JK) Will you Join us for this momentous occasion!

Please post any thoughts, advice or concerns and please sign-up to be hired and play a part :)

This looks very interesting. I think I might give it a try. However, I am sort of confused on how you're suppose to pick a champion. If that could be explained, I think I'll try taking part in this.

Once an Organization picks up your "contract" you choose the champion based on the buyout price and the skill set that they have. I hope to get a little help in drawing up a list of accolades and skills for each champion.

Once an Organization picks up your "contract" you choose the champion based on the buyout price and the skill set that they have. I hope to get a little help in drawing up a list of accolades and skills for each champion.

Alright, but how would an Organization pick up my "contract"? Sorry for asking all of these questions, just a bit confused.

Draw up a little memo on how you plan to portray a champion in terms of representing the organization. Basically you send it to either myself or the other two judges (once they are chosen) saying "this is how I'll make you rich and famous using our chosen champion ," the only competition you will have is someone that might have more ambitious or realistic goals in mind.

Does that make sense?

I only have two questions, maybe more when I get some sleep. The first is that am I suppose to post the memo in this thread, or somewhere else? My second one is that in the memo, am I suppose to pick the Champion as well? I am about to log out for the night, so I'll check this threat when I wake up.

I only have two questions, maybe more when I get some sleep. The first is that am I suppose to post the memo in this thread, or somewhere else? My second one is that in the memo, am I suppose to pick the Champion as well? I am about to log out for the night, so I'll check this threat when I wake up.

I will be making another thread soon in regards to sign-ups this one is simply to hash out ideas and find those who are interested. Second, you will not choose a champion until a Banking Clan Rep places a buyout price based on the warrior's achievements and skill set.