The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What should I buy?

MikeFL

Hey all, I have recently returned to the game and am leveling my 32 Jedi Guardian and a Sniper. I have about 2,300 cartel points. Any equipment or packs that you recommend that have useful armor/weapons/items? I have a level 50 Sorcerer but I am gonna get my Jedi at least to 50 before taking my Sorc to 55.

Buy all the *useful* legacy unlocks you can (especially the Rocket Boots, as they are very handy).

If you're into cosmetics and fluff, you may want to purchase items from the CM such as the Human Hairstyle 1 and other things that add more cosmetic options to your character (should be located under the cosmetics section of the CM).

As for everything else, feel free to spend it on what you want or save it up. :)

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Buy all the *useful* legacy unlocks you can (especially the Rocket Boots, as they are very handy).

If you're into cosmetics and fluff, you may want to purchase items from the CM such as the Human Hairstyle 1 and other things that add more cosmetic options to your character (should be located under the cosmetics section of the CM).

As for everything else, feel free to spend it on what you want or save it up. :)

Thanks, I bought the pack with the rocket boost. Any other useful legacy unlocks you can recommend?

Rocket boost (all 3 of them, buy them from the legacy screen individually. Significant savings for a reasonable CC price) and the Priority transport: Personal Starship Cooldown reductions (The latter aren't hugely expensive, but the second and third unlock require legacy 40 and legacy 50 respectively, so that's a long grind if you want to buy them with credits) are both huge transport boosts (Quick travel cooldown reuduction is nice too, but it's cheap enough you should buy it with credits).